Petition For a new Metal Slug on the aes

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but I'm big Metal Slug fan. If we were to raise enough cash for SNK to develop another Metal Slug game and bring back Nazca to work on it the whole way through, what are the chances of them giving the green light on it? Like a Kickstarter program, I'm sure we could raise alot of money like they did for the game that Megaman creator was able to do for his game. One could only dream.:lolz:

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
Lol! Ninjainspandex you sure know how to rain on someone's parade. But I think we should do it for shits and giggles.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
You'd have better odds hoping for pirates/hackers to port Metal Slug 6 to MVS.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Why not ask for MS6 on the Neo?

After all, bootleggers have made Fatal Fury for the Famicom ;)

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yes.

Just what the Neo needs.

More fighting games and more Metal Slugs.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
The Neo needs moar Art of Fighting. Lets start a petition for AoF4.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
What about a sequel to one of the best shmups ever, Strikers 1945 plus?

It could be called either strikers 1945 plus plus or strikers 1945 fruit loops master.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Best Player's Golf. Now with more graphics!

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Nazca was absorbed into SNK, and their staff probably scattered to the four winds after the company went bankrupt.

I will never understand why you goobers continue to beg for SNKP to return to the Neo. There's a couple thousand people at the very most that would buy a new official AES release, and it would just be asking for the game to be extremely heavily pirated. It's money they can't spare right now when they're prepping two new KOF and SamSho games for modern consoles, which are intended to reestablish their place as a major force in the fighting game scene. If you want more great games from SNKP in the Neo style, check out KOF XI, KOF 02 UM, SS Tenka, NGBC, MS6, MSXX; all of which can be owned for a pittance on console. If you whine that they don't count because they're not Neo games, then you're not a true SNK fan.

Also, this exists:

fM86FRS.png

It's a bizarro hacked boot version of MS3. The stage order is completely switched around, everything has much less health (Sol Dae Rokker dies in 2 flame shots) making the game very easy, you get a thunder cloud with every life, and you get inexplicably turned fat at certain points. Worth trying at least once for the weirdness.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
They could make a Metal Slug Y and allow trading and fighting of slugs with owners of Metal Slug X as if they were pokemon games.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Meh, Neo doesn't need another piss poor Slug. It's a perfect balance now Good vs. Shit - 1, X, 3 and the fuck ups 2, 4, 5.

If you want to support new Neo development, you should "Roll the dice" with Kurtz' Knight's Chance. Bingo, Go Fish, cup and ball.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Get behind kurtz and ngdev if you want new neo games.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Metal slugs are enough i think.
However i would really like to see an epic rpg on the aes...

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Pier Solar AES. :D

I also think everyone should supports people like Neobiz or NGDEV. Those people are the future for our beloved Neo.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I'd be up for a slowdown free version of Kaitei Daisensou instead for AES/MVS. I wouldn't mind a copy of that...

inthehunt2.png

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but I'm big Metal Slug fan. If we were to raise enough cash for SNK to develop another Metal Slug game and bring back Nazca to work on it the whole way through, what are the chances of them giving the green light on it? Like a Kickstarter program, I'm sure we could raise alot of money like they did for the game that Megaman creator was able to do for his game. One could only dream.:lolz:

fKDOleB.gif

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
Imagine if a Slug game could be made on a system similar to the CPS III hardware, the animation would be insane on it.