The Last Blade VS Samurai Shodown Versus game?

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
What if SNK did a versus series of their own with their own games outside of KOF series with just 2 different game series?

Like Art Of Fighting Vs Fatal Fury, since they both take place in South Town. Running on the MOTW format or engine.

And Samurai Shodown Vs The Last Blade. With it running on The Last Blade engine.

Like to hear your thoughts on that fantasy crossover, or any other SNK Versus fantasy matchups.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'd play'em... if they were any good. But I must say I'm not particularly intrigued by the idea, since to my mind most of these have their own style that seperates them from each other. For example I don't see SamSho vs LB working as to the art style or pace/flow.

As to a "South Town crossover": why not have Kizuna Encounter in there? I like the tag mechanics in that game, should've been done again on the Neo. Could have some kind of time travel story...

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
What if SNK did a versus series of their own with their own games outside of KOF series with just 2 different game series?.
Spoiler:
61f.png

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
NAM-1975 vs. Neo Turf Masters

I want to take down Dr. Muckly with Nancy, the commentator! She could throw her mic/clipboard while saying, "This is Nancy's report."

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
NAM-1975 vs. Neo Turf Masters

I want to take down Dr. Muckly with Nancy, the commentator! She could throw her mic/clipboard while saying, "This is Nancy's report."

Throw Stakes Winner in there. I want all characters to be riding a horse that you have to gauge the expression of.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
capt tomaday vs the entire power spikes volley ball league beat'emup

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'd rather have Legend of Success Joe vs the cast of 3 Count Bout

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I don't really see a point when we have KoF or NGBC.
As for SS vs LB, to me SS is more about waiting for an opportune instance to strike for massive damage, where LB is about more of a rush. If they could balance it somehow I'd be all over it.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It doesn't have to be a fighter. A Beat 'em up type game ought to work.