Search results

1. FrizzleFried

WTB: KOM2 / SHOCKTROOPERS / GHOSTPILOTS

I am looking for the following carts... original or otherwise (as long as they are 100% working)... not for a collection but to fill out a 4-slot cab already running a multi... King of The Monsters 2 Shock Troopers (1st one) Ghost Pilots If you have one or more of these please PM me a shipped...
  2. FrizzleFried

Paypal Gift?

Why is it a surprise when someone with 13 POSTS total is required to pay via Paypal GIFT? A time waster tells me "I WANT IT"... I then tell him I require paypal gift due to his 2 feedback and 13 post total ... dude says "yeah, still want it... whats the ship price"... i take the time to...
  3. FrizzleFried

Bust-A-Move Again + More MVS

Prices do not include shipping. Discounts offered for multiple cart purchases. Bust A Move Again - *SOLD* Samurai Shodown IV - *SOLD* Shock Troopers 2nd Squad (Japanese) - *SOLD* Magical Drop II - *SOLD* King of the Monsters - *SOLD* Aero Fighters 2 - *SOLD* UPDATE: Take all 3 remaining for...
  4. FrizzleFried

KOM Attract & Freeplay

Does anyone know any way to get King of Monsters to run it's attract, or at least drop out to the other games after x amount of time, while in FREEPLAY mode? This is a hugely annoying "bug"... While I am at it, I another question... I have a key switch I can use as a credit switch in the...
  5. FrizzleFried

Sam Sho Series

OK... I have to admit I've only played the Sam Sho series a couple of times. I recently picked up a Sam Sho 4. Question: How is scoring done? How do I get on the "high score" list? Looks like number of rounds won, but I've run 4 or 5 and have yet to be asked to enter initials even...
  6. FrizzleFried

Magical Drop 3 - Worthy Purchase?

I have Magical Drop 2... I enjoy it. Is Magical Drop 3 a worthy purchase or a simply graphical update... and that's about it? Thanks!
  7. FrizzleFried

How Anal Are You?

How Anal about your Neo-Geo Collection are you? What I mean is that is your collection all about "ORIGINAL ORIGINAL ORIGINAL" or is it more about "LOOKS"... meaning, for example, would you prefer a beat-to-shit original label vs a pristine repro? Or would you take it a step further and go...
  8. FrizzleFried

Multicart Question

I've had a 150-in-1 and 161-in-1 in the past with my last Neo-Geo cab that I sold about 6 months back... I recently acquired a nice 4-slotter for a song and I'm looking at my options. I'd love to run another multigame cart EXCEPT for one thing. At least with the family that the...
  9. FrizzleFried

150-in-1 Games List Broken Down

I am not 100% sure of the accuracy of this list I put together. Please post any corrections and I will make them. Thanks... "ORIGINALS" 4 KING OF FIGHTER 94 6 KING OF FIGHTER 95 8 KING OF FIGHTER 96 11 KING OF FIGHTER 97 17 KING OF FIGHTER 98 21 KING OF FIGHTER 99 24 KING OF FIGHTER 2001 28...
  10. FrizzleFried

Baseball Stars Professional or 2?

Which is a better game? Baseball Stars Pro or 2? I have 2... it's fun, but someone told me that Baseball Stars Pro was a better game. Opinions?
  11. FrizzleFried

What Do These Terms Mean?

In the Super Dodgeball review the author says... Being the newb I am... WTF is the "fireball" motion and "dragon punch" motion? How are they performed? Basically, I wanna know how super throws are performed in SDB... and "fireball" motion/"dragon punch" motion isn't helping in the...
  12. FrizzleFried

Magical Drop II vs III

I have Magical Drop II... is III so much better that it warrants looking for?
  13. FrizzleFried

FS: Memory Card

I have a NG Memory Card for sale.... Lets call it $25.00 shipped. PM me if you're interested.
  14. FrizzleFried

Unibois... Worth It?

What EXACTLY does a Unibios do for an MVS owner... and is it worth it? Sure, I read the Unibios thread, but it really doesn't tell me the PRACTICAL purpose of the Unibios or why I just gotta have one. Thanks...
  15. FrizzleFried

Windjammers Issue

I purchased a Windjammers from a member here and it was delivered today. Unfortunately it does not work in any of my 4 slots... The symptom is the same regardless of the slot I use... or what other cart is in the other slots or even if I have no cards in any of the slots other that...
  16. FrizzleFried

Shock Boxes?

Who sells shock boxes? Are they sold by game or do you pick up blank ones and print out sleeves?
  17. FrizzleFried

Price Check - SDB Boot

I've been looking for a Super Dodge Ball for some time... found a bootleg... what should I offer for it?
  18. FrizzleFried

Multigame Mini-Marquees

While I know that 99.99% of you here absolutely abhor the multi-game carts out there... right? ...so this is for the .01% of you who have one and want a mini marquee for it. ...pick your poison.
  19. FrizzleFried

FS: Working Pole Position PCB

FOR SALE: Working Pole Position PCB. Both the +5 and GND have been "upgraded" by tying all respective test points together. It's also been upgraded to allow you to run the +5 off a separate power supply (if desired) with a 4-pin molex connector (either you can use an AT PS, ATX PS or a standard...
  20. FrizzleFried

How Do I Leave Feedback?

Help! For the life of me I can't figure out how in the hell to leave feedback for someone? KLOV has itrader as well and there is a FEEDBACK tab under the users "profile" that you can click in to to leave feedback... not here. Also, when I went in to itrader and tried to search for the guy...