KOM Attract & Freeplay

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
Does anyone know any way to get King of Monsters to run it's attract, or at least drop out to the other games after x amount of time, while in FREEPLAY mode?

This is a hugely annoying "bug"...

While I am at it, I another question... I have a key switch I can use as a credit switch in the door... but it's not momentary... so to credit I'd have to turn on then back off... which is no big deal, but I am wondering if something would burn out if the switch got put in the ON position for a long period of time (possible with kids in the house for example).

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
I just checked KOM with my 2 Slot.

And KOM halts the rotation on FREE PLAY mode; however, KOM2 does not.

Looks like a bug to me.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I don't have a solution for KOM attract mode, but concerning the credit switch, it's effectively just another button. It'd be like holding down the A button on the joystick for a long time, nothing would happen.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
unfortunately KOM is much like pac man and ms pac man, once a credit is live the game doesnt go into attract, not really a bug per se, but part of the game

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
I don't have a solution for KOM attract mode, but concerning the credit switch, it's effectively just another button. It'd be like holding down the A button on the joystick for a long time, nothing would happen.

Not necessarily... your A-B-C-D buttons don't have a coin counter installed that may be energized when the switch is set ON... for example.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Yeah, looks like the KOM START screen does not rotate--like most other NG games.

But, the KOM DEMO screen rotates fine.