Recent content by Nuclear Neo

1. N

The Super Spy and Crossed Swords

Hi, I just got The Super Spy off eBay, and am currently waiting for it too arrive, it looks fairly similar in game play comparing it to Crossed Swords, the first person perspective, the dodging, the fighting.. What ones better? i have crossed swords on my multi cart which is a fantastic game...
  2. N

Neo Geo Metal Slug 5 PCB, not in cartridge form?

Hi Was just skimming through Neo Geo MVS games and came upon this! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320531929938&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT A Neo Geo game.. that is on its own and does not require the MVS motherboard! Has anyone seen one like this? any other games? Thanks!
  3. N

Bought a Neo Geo 150 in 1 Multi Cart.. just got a question about it

Hey, i just bought a 150 in 1 neo geo multi cart today off ebay (im sorry to the multi cart haters out there, but i barely have any cash and want to experience as many of the neo geo games as possible on original MVS hardware, some just dont pop up on ebay where i'd happily buy the game and some...
  4. N

How many slots is your MVS/what games are in yours?

Hey, i am just interested in what size slot your MVS is and what games you have in yours most of the time? why is such and such game in first slot.. etc i have a MVS 6 slot, got it because no MVS machines have popped up close enough for me to buy and that was the first one so i figured id buy...
  5. N

Neo Geo MVS/AES Memory Card - help!

I bought a Neo Geo Memory Card, it says on the front that it is for AES. I have a Neo Geo MVS and i've been watching and reading that you could play a game on the AES and save on the memory card then go take it to the MVS at the arcades and load your data there and continue gameplay... The...
  6. N

Neo Geo MVS Button Colours?

Hi i have a Neo Geo MVS 6 Slot Australian version, http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae14/Nuclear_Neo/?action=view&current=neogeo6slotcabinet.jpg I was wondering if the button colours for the control panel is the same as the American version cabinets, the colours being red, yellow, green and...
  7. N

Just picked up a Neo Geo MVS 6 - Slot - help me!

Hi everyone, im fairly new to the neo geo scene and after a few weeks a neo geo MVS popped up for sale on ebay, today i picked up the Neo Geo MVS 6 slot arcade machine, they said it has a monitor fault but i figured id still buy it because they rarely pop up on ebay australia especially in the...