Recent content by nemezisx

1. N

Ok SVC Chaos kicks the AES Ass Bring it!

Ok i have really sat down and compared the 2 for hours and , now it my conclusion that the PS2 is the Official King for SVC Chaos, everthing from sound to graphics, to controls is Outstanding. The training mode have been improved, the tranparancies, are very cool , Bosses are selectable by...
  2. N

Naruto is the Shit !

I dont know if any of you have seen this Cool Anime, but i just recently discovered it myself. i picked up the entire set that available for 65 dollars Import only i believe, with the Engilsh sub. This is some really high quality Stuff, it's funny, but does'nt go overboard , the Action is Top...
  3. N

I see noting new in Slug 5 give me dolphin Blue instead !

Not to be hating or anything , but alot of people bashed Slug 4 for being too much of the same, but after watching all five clips on the the-magicbox.com, i really dont see anything remotely different about Slug 5. Mind you this was not the entire game, I know, but noting impressed me at all...
  4. N

N-Gage now 199.99 !

Ok if anyone's imterested, Gamestop is selling the System for 200.00 for a limited time.. Most likely because sales have been slow, so if you wanted 1 now may be the time to pick 1 up. www.gamestop.com . I may get 1 , but i see another price Drop Soon , if it hits the 150.00 mark it's mine...
  5. N

Svc in a few days, should I still get KOF 96

Ok I really need a new Kof to play , I dont own 98, but Kof 96 is stuck in my head, i really want this so bad I dont know why, but the thing is Will i play it if i also have SVC Chaos ? Help A Brother Out !:help:
  6. N

No KOf 2003 this year?

Ok so it seems that Snk playmore has delayed the release of Kof 2003 , to sometime in 2004 they also stated that a name change on the date will follow, so it will be Kof 2004 instead. not good news but i saw it coming as Svc Chaos , need s Alot more Room it's just a wise Business decision ...
  7. N

Neo Converter + Pelican sticks is Crazy!

Ok so i just recieved my Converter in the mail from Lik Sang, so I tried it out first witha Standard Ps2 pad Sony (Brand) and it rocks all the moves come out Sweet, so i decided to give the Pelican real Arcade a try and guess what Guys this is my new combo, this shit is Amazing , i really feel...
  8. N

Chaos on Mvs, What do i need. ?

I want to get the Mvs setup at home , but im not familar with the pcb Jamma setup for the Newer games coming out I would like some advice on Getting An Mvs home system Setup for this game or how to get this up and running, Thanks in advance.
  9. N

Dead Phoenix Cancelled.Cube

Well it's official Capcom is losing ther minds, I know they posted a lost on profit due to some bad decisions, but this is Complete Nonsense, first Capcom all stars now Dead Phoenix, seems to me they canning the wrong games, did anyone else see the early video preview of this game it was...
  10. N

Ps2 SnK Chaos Early 2004

Well, i know some of you may already know, but Chaos has been confirmed for the Ps2 Early 2004, with an Xbox version Soon After , Im guessing with Xbox live features for the Delay, any Opinions on which port will be better, Im rooting for the Xbox. (not a fanboy just rooting for Live...
  11. N

Will Svc Chaos work with Phantom 1

I want to get the Mvs and play by means of a Phantom 1 will this game work on it fine or should i pass on it.
  12. N

Kaiserwave.com

whats the deal at Kaiserwave.com I cant log in , shows me some Wierd screen anyone else got this ?
  13. N

SvC mvs Kit is Tempting me so Bad !

I saw the pre-order price on the Chaos Kit from the neo store, and I have Sat at my pc ready to press the Submit button for hours but Damm it's almost 2 Grand, is anyone else thinking or have already preordered it. Do you feel my pain ? drool_2 help
  14. N

playing Imports on the Ps2 ?

Quick question here people what's the best way to play Imports on the Ps2 Besides buying an Import system.
  15. N

Nitendo & Sega took my cash ?

Ok so im a huge Pso fan, so of course i pre-ordered the whole bundle Broadband Adapter, PSO, and even went through some hell to find a Damm keyboard. Now i go to visit my local Gamestop, and asked about future online G-cube titles or upgrades only for them to tell me that Both Pso and all of the...