Will Svc Chaos work with Phantom 1

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
I want to get the Mvs and play by means of a Phantom 1 will this game work on it fine or should i pass on it.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I'm not sure, that's the most interesting question I've heard all day. I don't think the current version will work however because I'm pretty sure it's just a straight jamma board. I can tell because of the little space between the pins. I own a few mvs and I know for a fact that the connectors don't have any spaces between them.

Jedite

Bunker Buster
It's a possiblity. But, I wouldn't spend $1850 on a cart, and then it don't work on the Phatnom-1. I would wait till the price goes down, because MVS games are very expensive when they first released. I would wait for the home cart rather than getting on the MVS cart. The home cart would go about $300-$500.

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
No way this first revision of SVC will work using a Phantom-1. There are no guarantees even the straight MVS cart version will work with it either, look at the MSX MVS cart for example, some work fine while others won't work at all. Since you already have an NGH system, you may as well wait for the homecart release and be guaranteed that it will work. Beats the hell out of paying out the ass for the MVS version only to find out you may not be able to play it. wink

slerch666

updyke,
Like Snooptilian says, no way in HELL the curent REV will work with a Phantom-1, it's not a cart it's a JAMMA board. Unless you have some special Phantom-1 that will convert JAMMA boards to AES that no one else knows about that is. :D