Ok SVC Chaos kicks the AES Ass Bring it!

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
Ok i have really sat down and compared the 2 for hours and , now it my conclusion that the PS2 is the Official King for SVC Chaos, everthing from sound to graphics, to controls is Outstanding. The training mode have been improved, the tranparancies, are very cool , Bosses are selectable by simply holding down R1 on certain characters. This Shit is too Crazy, i was about to get SSv but now Playmore has Opened my eyes to being patient, I 'll wait and see if Ssv is just as great. Guys im no fanboy, i got the Aes version , but this version is Incredible, wait till , some of you get it and give your own feedback, be fucking Honest, peace.
:buttrock:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'm interested in the gameplay/controls department.

Did they fix some of the motions and hit detection problems?

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
Dont know Why all the negativity, I said i got the Aes ver, but they just did a great job with this game, I have to be honest here.
As far as controls go it's perfect with the standard control, Key Config you can customize your setup, then they have a Key input setup , Im not sure how to use it. Sound you can raise the Bgm from 1-8, while doing this they have all sorts of sound effects going on in the background to let you adjust it to your liking. Graphics screen, 2 versions type A and type B, the first i believe is the Custom Ps2 setting with tranparancies and special effects, the second is the Original Arcade sprites no special effects, shadows and what not are just like the Arcade version. Autosave is in there, Gallery mode is where you unlock character Art, Practice mode has all of the Aes commands plus you can enter the Special Bosses stages to pratice, Red Ar and Goddess Athena, Mr Karate etc, they also added character commands while fighting by pressing select you can see how to do their moves, very cool. Every combo i could have done with Aes is here, plus Im using the Real Arcade Sticks, Hope this helps, It's Really That Great, that i can Actually part with the Aes Version and not look back at all, Im not shiting you, no Hate here no Bashing ,no Fanboy , just keeping it real.
Peace.

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
is gameplay fixed?

like, are the hitboxes non fuct, is air throwing toned down, does GCFS take more bar, are the infinites gone?

SnkChef

Crazed MVS Addict
I hate ports of snk games.They just piss me off.Boooooooo , go buy a f***** aes.Cheap Bitch.Ta Ta

Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Mega Shock!!
daybona said:
This is a fan site about the Neo Geo video game system.

exactly, we are in general discussion though:multi_co: come on now, we are talking about an SNK game in the end. The Aes version is awesome but shit, im looking forward to the PS2 version.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
nemezisx said:
Ok i have really sat down and compared the 2 for hours and , now it my conclusion that the PS2 is the Official King for SVC Chaos, everthing from sound to graphics, to controls is Outstanding. The training mode have been improved, the tranparancies, are very cool , Bosses are selectable by simply holding down R1 on certain characters. This Shit is too Crazy, i was about to get SSv but now Playmore has Opened my eyes to being patient, I 'll wait and see if Ssv is just as great. Guys im no fanboy, i got the Aes version , but this version is Incredible, wait till , some of you get it and give your own feedback, be fucking Honest, peace.
:shame: :shame: :shame:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
nemezisx said:
HATERS , Damm, Did anyone Get the PS2 Version ? :confused:

Ports are inferior.

BTW SNK vs Capcom is a disappointing game so I wouldn't pick it up for the PS2 anyway. Haven't even bothered picking up the AES copy. I'll stick with playing it in the arcades for now. Broken ass game.

The game is the equivalent of having a hot ass girl you have been going out with for a long time dump you. I dreamed about this game for almost 10 years and waited for it for about 4 years when the initial SNK/Capcom games came out at the end of the 20th Century. The Neo Geo version was sadly a let down. Not a bad game by any means but certainly not what I was dreaming about 10 years ago.

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
The guy is just stating his opinion and he has mentioned some useful things about the port.BTW, could you elaborate more on that Type A and Type B graphic mode.I am really curious.

I haven't got my copy yet.I hope it arrives today.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
fucking shit ass game i sold my AES cart cause it was shit even £40 for a ps2 version seems pricey

i find port haters weird,i mean big fucking deal i own an AES but i aint gonna slate people if they cant afford the carts

+++SLUG FLYER+++

Mickey's Coach
Trevor spencer said:

i find port haters weird,i mean big fucking deal i own an AES but i aint gonna slate people if they cant afford the carts

the point is that this is neo-geo.com, not crap-port.com:angry:

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
+++SLUG FLYER+++ said:

yeah i see your point,but the ports are made by playmore so its a good option for people on a budget IMO

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
+++SLUG FLYER+++ said:

WTF is wrong with you people? I know, you spent 5 times the money for a game that's about as good. The game on PS2, I'm sure, is no worse than what you guys dropped a ton of money on. Boo hoo. I love originals, too, but don't be so naive. If it was't for ports, we may not be getting new games at all. You people shoudl thank god that ports exist, or the Neo would have died LONG ago.

Spike

+++SLUG FLYER+++

Mickey's Coach
Spike Spiegel said:
WTF is wrong with you people? I know, you spent 5 times the money for a game that's about as good. The game on PS2, I'm sure, is no worse than what you guys dropped a ton of money on. Boo hoo. I love originals, too, but don't be so naive. If it was't for ports, we may not be getting new games at all. You people shoudl thank god that ports exist, or the Neo would have died LONG ago.

Spike

C-H-I-L-L O-U-T

I SAID I SEE HIS POINT.

BREATHE.:rolleyes:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Lol this is great. The PS2 version is probably better than the original and all he boo boi haterz get upset:tickled:

Sounds cool, may have to pick it up.:drool:

No matter how excited someone gets over a port, it's not better than the original. A port is a port, its not Neo Geo. When the game is different in any way from the Neo version, it ceases to be a Neo game. So the Port is always going to be inferior to the Neo version. It's an inherent fact, deal with it.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
SnkChef said:
I hate ports of snk games.They just piss me off.Boooooooo , go buy a f***** aes.Cheap Bitch.Ta Ta

Read his post, he has the AES version dipshit. Ta Ta.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
nemezisx said:

Only bad part is, you do not get that Neo-Geo SNK feeling inside when you do not play it on Neo-Geo hardware. I don't know how to explain it but when you play a real Neo-Geo game, inferior or not, it gives you this great feeling.