Template:CharacterInfoboxShermie of the Savagely Crazed Flash of Lightning (Template:FuriganaれTemplate:FuriganaうTemplate:Furiganaのシェルミー, Are Kuruou Inabikari no Sherumī) is the Heavenly King title of Shermie. This is an alternate form of Shermie that was introduced in The King of Fighters '97 as part of the sub-boss team, alongside Orochi Yashiro and Orochi Chris. Her Orochi name is a homage to one of the opening themes from the manga/anime series Lupin the 3rd.
It's not known when Shermie realized she was a Heavenly King. At the end of the '97 tournament, Yashiro, Shermie, and Chris activate the Riot of the Blood within Leona and Iori Yagami as a part of their plan to resurrect Orochi. When both Leona and Iori are defeated, the New Faces Team reveal themselves as the Heavenly Kings and fight the player's team. When they are defeated, Yashiro and Shermie commit suicide in order to transfer their remaining energy into Chris, thus allowing Orochi to be resurrected back into the living world via possessing Chris' body, but Orochi itself would later be sealed away by the combined efforts of Iori, Kyo Kusanagi, and Chizuru Kagura.
Verse's defeat during the events of The King of Fighters XIV had released numerous souls and caused many who had died throughout the series to be brought back to life. Shermie is apparently one who has been revived, along with her comrades Yashiro and Chris. As per her canonical appearance in SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy, some aspects of her heritage and this persona seeps into her normal form.<ref>http://kofworld.com/anime/exclusive-we-talk-to-oda-san-about-snk-heroines-kof-manga-and-anime-and-more/</ref>
She becomes serious and sadistic during this form, preaching that her master will bring the end of humans.
- Electrokinesis - Given by Orochi, Shermie is able to control electricity.
- Create Electricity - Shermie can create electricity from thin air.
- Electric Projectile - Shermie can fire two different kinds of electric projectiles. The first is blade shaped and it has medium range. Shermie must first strike with an electric attack in a slashing motion, and then release the energy in this blade-like projectile. The second is a very small ball of condensed electricity that Shermie blows towards the opponent. When it reaches a specific point in space, the ball expands, causing damage to any creature nearby.
- Electric Attacks - Shermie can infuse her attacks with electricity. Her most powerful attack is a variation of this power. She concentrates all of her electric energy on her hand, which creates a powerful discharge similar to Benimaru's Raikouken.
- Thunder - Shermie can summon thunders from the sky.
- Orochi Power - As a Heavenly King, Shermie has limited control of the Orochi power.
- Activate Riot of the Blood - Shermie can activate the Riot of the Blood within people susceptible to it.
- Syphon - Shermie can channel and transfer energy to her master, Orochi.
She abandons some of her wrestling moves and relies more on her electric attacks. Her fighting style in this form is somewhat reminiscent of Benimaru's. Like the other Four Kings, her moves are all written using the Cyrillic alphabet.
- Rhythmic Hallucination - The King of Fighters '97, R-1, Neo Geo Heroes: Ultimate Shooting
- Fanatic Waltz - The King of Fighters '98, R-2, Sky Stage, SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
- Violent Fire, Lightning, Earth - The King of Fighters 2002
- Butterfly Emerges from Chrysalis - The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match
- The King of Fighters '97 - sub boss
- The King of Fighters '98
- The King of Fighters R-1
- The King of Fighters R-2
- The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match
- The King of Fighters 2002
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match
- The King of Fighters Neowave
- KOF Sky Stage
- Neo Geo Heroes: Ultimate Shooting
- Crusaders Quest
- Kimi wa Hero
- The King of Fighters: World
- The King of Fighters All Star
- The King of Fighters: Orochi Go
- The King of Fighters: Destiny (Game)
- SNK Fighting Age
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy - in Shermie's ending, also Shermie Outfit A-Color 4
Orochi Shermie in The King of Fighters: Kyo.
Orochi Shermie in The King of Fighters Neowave.
- Orochi Shermie-02UM.png
The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
- Orochi Shermie-02UM-Win.png
The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match: winpose
<references /> es:Orochi Shermie