Kim Dragon is a famous martial arts movie star. His career is compared to that of singers, but he wants to be a great fighter as well. He enters the tournament to prove his point.
Though he was Chinese, his mother was Korean, hence his surname. His stage in World Heroes 2 was set in Korea, due to him filming a movie there.
As a fighter, he is very cocky, but as a person, he is very caring.
- Dragon Kick - Dragon can deliver a flying kick fueled by chi energy that takes the shape of a dragon head.
- Fast Punching - Dragon can deliver several punches almost at the same time.
He fights with Kung Fu techniques (probably inspired by Bruce Lee's 'Jeet Kune Do' principles of Wing Chun).
Clearly inspired by martial arts film icon, Bruce Lee, the only difference between the two is that Kim is half-Korean and Lee was Chinese-American (and Lee openly referred to himself as American). Some of his moves are also loosely based on Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star).
- The Man Who Was Called the Dragon - World Heroes
- Mezase! Hong Kong Movie Star - World Heroes
- Mighty Stroke - World Heroes 2
- Turn Right the Knob! - World Heroes 2
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy - in Jeanne's ending
World Heroes artwork
- Whg 02 1024.jpg
World Heroes Anthology Artwork by Eisuke Ogura
- WH Kim Dragon Ogura.jpg
World Heroes 20th Anniversary: Illustration by Eisuke Ogura.
- Kim Dragon.png
- WH Anth Promo.jpg
World Heroes Anthology: Promotional art.
- World Heroes 2 Japanese Flyer.jpg
World Heroes 2 Jet: Japanese Flyer.
- World Heroes Cover.jpg
World Heroes: Cover artwork.
- World heroes 2 art pce 01.png
World Heroes 2: Illustration
- World Heroes 2 Cover.jpg
World Heroes 2: Cover artwork.
- World Heroes 2 Jet Game Boy3.jpg
World Heroes 2 Jet: Gameboy Cover
World Heroes Perfect Arrange Sound Trax cover.
- SNKH Jeanne Trailer2.jpg
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy: Jeanne D'Arc's trailer.
World Heroes: Monthly manga artwork by Yokoo Kimitoshi.