Erick (エリック) is a character in the World Heroes series of fighting games introduced in World Heroes 2. He was conceived due to two scrapped women named Ellis and Musha. One was a young Viking and the other was a "Western fantasy" based character. Both of them wielded blunt weapons.
Erick is a member of a proud viking clan. He roams the seas, expanding the might of the vikings. When confronted about the tournament, he enters it, saying that the viking pride will not let him lose.
His pride is unmatched, he has a strong feeling for his home. He's also a respected family man with strong love for his wife Helga and his newborn son.
- Water Projectile - Erick can release a small wave from his axe.
- Electric Hammer - Erick can create an electric hammer and summon lightning with it.
- Blizzard Breath - Erick possess the ability to freeze his opponent by using his glacial breath.
He uses the same fighting tactics the berserkers used. He goes to battle armed with a axe, a wooden shield and a helmet with horns. He seems also to be versed in magical powers from the north that give him control over glacial water and thunder.
Inspired by viking sailor and founder of the first Nordic settlement in Greenland, Erik the Red.
- Fjord of the Arctic Night - World Heroes 2
- Daddy's Wonder Stories - World Heroes 2
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy - in Jeanne's ending
- Whg 02 1024.jpg
World Heroes Anthology Artwork by Eisuke Ogura
- WH2 Opening1.png
World Heroes 2: Opening.
- WH Anth Promo.jpg
World Heroes Anthology: Promotional art.
- World Heroes 2 Japanese Flyer.jpg
World Heroes 2 Jet: Japanese Flyer.
- World heroes 2 art pce 01.png
World Heroes 2: Illustration
World Heroes 2 Jet: Cassette Book Cover.
- World Heroes 2 Jet Game Boy3.jpg
World Heroes 2 Jet: Gameboy Cover
- Arcadia April World Heroes.jpg
Artwork from Arcadia April 2010 Issue.
World Heroes Perfect Arrange Sound Trax cover.
- SNKH Jeanne Trailer2.jpg
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy: Jeanne D'Arc's trailer.