Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

ysselcneogeo

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I mean at this point you'd think they could have at least show off some screen shots to show if this even looks different.

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
I mean at this point you'd think they could have at least show off some screen shots to show if this even looks different.
It's hardly comprehensive, but the December 2020 update included a side-by-side comparison of the playfield graphics for the final stage
4717b93a2e7500045783b51523574dcd_original.png

ysselcneogeo

B. Jenet's Firstmate
It's hardly comprehensive, but the December 2020 update included a side-by-side comparison of the playfield graphics for the final stage
4717b93a2e7500045783b51523574dcd_original.png
Im sure someone is going to be able to point out the differences but they're so subtle i cant tell the difference. Surely if there is one its not a years worth of waiting in difference.

Sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS,
There is literally nothing different about it aside from some slight lipstick-shade level differences. Some reds are more brown, or vice versa. I don't know what the intent of the comparison was though, maybe that's a good thing

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
To my eye, the filigree on the wall is easier to make out, and the gradient on the reflections on the metal door are rather less linear. Subtle changes, but it's not like they were going to completely rework the artwork; they're just taking advantage of a more capable color palette.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
There is literally nothing different about it aside from some slight lipstick-shade level differences. Some reds are more brown, or vice versa. I don't know what the intent of the comparison was though, maybe that's a good thing
THE

FEET

ARE

BEHIND

THE

GRASS

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
Sounds about right. I pre-ordered my MVS cart a couple years ago, what's another year or two? Same thing happened with Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and that ended up being awesome. I have high hopes for Xeno Crisis on the Neo, luckily I'm s patient man.

smokey

Camel Slug
I think things will speed up right now. They just Finished BattleAxe on PS4 and switch probably have more time to finish Xenocrisis.