XBOX360 madcatz steering wheel and pedals

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
so I bought this thing on ebay new for 200$ if theres any interest I can make pics am hoping for 170 or so could include forza 2 or 4 maybe both? I only used it a couple times and the bottom of the base can't be too hurt from the nails that keep it from sliding on carpet that I could leave in also has packing tape on there to keep the cables from jangling. any offers? its the one without force feedback.

oh and I got some kind of adhesive in there making the base into a solid piece instead of a floppy pile so yeah its all f'ed up, beside being pretty unused

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
wheel.png

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Nice one guys, shitting on someones sales thread, even if it is karou.
Shows real class.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Nice one guys, shitting on someones sales thread, even if it is karou.
Shows real class.

He certainly doesn't present it like a sales thread that should be taken seriously.

"Should I leave the nails in?!" Really? lol, no surprise...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
He certainly doesn't present it like a sales thread that should be taken seriously.

"Should I leave the nails in?!" Really? lol, no surprise...

Exactly. This is just like when he asked $1361 for a SSVS cart and offered to throw in a handful of "legas." Who the fuck would honestly nail a controller to the floor? And lastly, I'm seeing these on EBay for $30-50. He's asking $170? This is just more of his stupid nonsense.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Since when do I seriously care about anyones salesthread being crapped on :D

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I like how this reject gets to make a fake sales thread and not one of the "mods" will do anything.

What a joke.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I think there's no need for mod justice, a little fundo in the market place makes for a nice change of pace, no harm done.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
that's what they'd call it if it was me antagonizing Karou, good thing I'm just here for moral support...GLWTS Karou!

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
define thread poisoning

Thanks!

btw. when I said that above.p,it was pretty clear I had accepted the loss. whats your point?

and yeah I asked for 60 more than the third which Is what I has and siad maybe two forzas sure they arent worth that but also asked fr interest? offer? yours was a handful of legos. which is nothing like a cart and three figures? nevermind Ive lost around two bills selling at losses to be nice/after this kind of bullshit here before.

:down:.

Last edited:

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
define fake retard posting
define thread poisoning

Thanks!

btw. when I said that above.p,it was pretty clear I had accepted the loss. whats your point?

and yeah I asked for 60 more than the third which Is what I has and siad maybe two forzas sure they arent worth that but also asked fr interest? offer? yours was a handful of legos. which is nothing like a cart and three figures? nevermind Ive lost around two bills selling at losses to be nice/after this kind of bullshit here before.

:down:.
You're welcome!

my :forw: tu expect not loss 2 bill moniez on selling used petals with nails? :multi_co: which is nothing like buying new :D: less on :eye: bay?

or nuh? :scratch:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
define fake retard posting

You're welcome!

my :forw: tu expect not loss 2 bill moniez on selling used petals with nails? :multi_co: which is nothing like buying new :D: less on :eye: bay?

or nuh? :scratch:

you ever hear Of Alanis Morrisette?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

_48:cool:

do you have carpet you like or hardwood floors and not even a pair of pliers:scratch:

forza 2 and 4 include

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0

_25 :hcf:

do include hot gloogunz or nug :help:

Last edited: