WTB - Got my cases - Closed

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I need some empty disc cases for some of my games.
The ones I have are in some bad shape.

I need like:
5 PS2 cases
5 Gamecube

Willing to pay $15~ shipped for them.
They don't need to be perfect, just no cracked plastic, no broken tabs, no holes or cuts in the clear plastic.
Stickers are fine. Minor scuffs are fine.

Edit:
Got my cases. Thanks to mmssada for the huge gamecube sales thread with all the cheap sp

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
I'm assuming the PS2 cases are the early ones with the Memory card slot? Later model cases were just Sony DVD stock cases.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yeah. Otherwise I'd just get $0.50 DVDs from a goodwill and use those.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Have you looked at local pawns? Looks like you're spending about $2/per once shipped. I'd bet you could get decent cases at a local flea or pawn. I'm in no gaming mecca and I can def. grab all those (with games) for $2/apiece.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Those GC cases are a bitch. I bought a NOS lot on Amazon a couple years ago, all the shit in stores looked like someones kid chewed on em'.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The local pawns here don't carry gamecube or original xbox titles, and even if they did, they use Ebay pricing, so nothing is under $4.
It's rare as hell to find gamecube games in thrift stores either. California kinda sucks like that. Everything is expensive, even old shit nobody wants.

I could buy manufacturer new cases for everything except Gamecube and PS2, but that would still just end up costing me $22 because of shipping, then I'd have to roll the dice with inexpensive Ebay items for Gamecube and PS2 cases.
The way I see it, I'd end up spending around $40 for the lot no matter where I went, but at least by posting it here I could give someone some cash for their stuff who isn't a sleazy pawn shop owner (no offense to Rot).

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Found a good source for the xbox/360/PS3/PS4 official cases from Dubois for like $1.15 each shipping.
In case anyone else needs them:
http://www.casetopia.com/

Still in the market for a handful of Gamecube and PS2 cases though.