WTB: fighters history dynamite MVS + maybe others

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
hi there, got a lil extra money just sitting in my paypal and I don't see this game for sale much. Looking for cart or cart+ mini only.

if you have it and will let it go for 30 shipped I will take it.

same deal for breakers revenge, I might consider other carts in the 20-25 dollar value range. I can't go over 30 shipped at the second, can't add funds to paypal for about a month.

shipping a single mvs cart to me has always been in the 5-6 dollar range from the states (or so it says on the stamps when I receive them)

thanks for looking

sat985

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Just a heads up, shipping is alot more than that for a single mvs even first classed. I'm in mn so its probably even more down south....

It is usually $9.20 for one cart priority mailed in the us. They made the flat rate boxes smaller too, so if you ship more than one cart its best to use a medium size flat rate for $10.95

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
hmm interesting, guess it went up, thanks for the heads up, well if anyone has the game and wants let it go for around 20-25 bucks before shipping hit me up and we can discuss the actual shipping.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just a heads up, shipping is alot more than that for a single mvs even first classed. I'm in mn so its probably even more down south....

It is usually $9.20 for one cart priority mailed in the us. They made the flat rate boxes smaller too, so if you ship more than one cart its best to use a medium size flat rate for $10.95

Just use a Flat rate Priority Mail envelope. Wrap the cart in bubble or foam. It only costs something like $4.75.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Let me guess. Someone rubbed you the wrong way and now you're itching for some REVENGE!!!

Breakers Revenge
Karnov's Revenge

Amirite? XD

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Just use a Flat rate Priority Mail envelope. Wrap the cart in bubble or foam. It only costs something like $4.75.

and then the carts arrive damaged. whenever i ship something, i want to be sure that it gets there in the same condition it arrives. box, bubblewrap, peanuts, priority mail (at least), insurance and tracking. Dont screw around with cheap shipping methods. Do it right.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
and then the carts arrive damaged. whenever i ship something, i want to be sure that it gets there in the same condition it arrives. box, bubblewrap, peanuts, priority mail (at least), insurance and tracking. Dont screw around with cheap shipping methods. Do it right.

I have never had a cart game arrived damaged shipped in a bubble mailer, and I have received plenty of them that way. Obviously with an expensive cart I would go the box route, but if someone wants a mvs game shipped for $25.00 I will give them the flat rate mailer as an option.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Let me guess. Someone rubbed you the wrong way and now you're itching for some REVENGE!!!

Breakers Revenge
Karnov's Revenge

Amirite? XD

lol vengeance shall be mine, hopefully.

and yes as far as shipping goes I am looking for cheap, maybe I have been getting lucky with my carts that have been sent in bubble envelopes though. all input and free thread bumps are appreciated :)