Wrath of a retard

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I'm sure a lot of you guys know who Leslie M. Collins is. I don't know if you guys know that he is actually mentally challenged, but anyways. I have a freind who owns a local game shop here in Vegas. Sean, the owner, realizes that Leslie is retarded and used to give Leslie mundane jobs like sweep the rocks outside that are in the dirt, just so Leslie woild get out of his shop.

Well, Sean was out for a weekend and left the shop in charge of my friend. Leslie kept calling and calling asking for Sean and my friend would say, "He's not here, so don't come by."

Well Leslie rolls on by anyways. Mind you, he takes the bus everywhere and he lives like 20 miles aways from Game Repair. So my friend kicked him out because she doesn't feel safe around him.

So what does he do? He keys her car and cracks her windshield. Leslie denies he did it, but what hey keyed was a swatika and "We sell kideee pron." even a 10 year old can spell P-O-R-N. He used to have a VAPS account and in his decription of Cobra Command he put "This game make me dick so hard."

Oh, Leslie, you're living proof God has a sense of humor.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
What the hell? I didn't know anyone from here still had contact with him. Did you guys call the cops? Does he smell as bad as people say? Does he talk about Athena in person?

That's definitely fucked up to do something like that, retarded or not. From the videos I saw of him I got the impression he was only mildly retarded, definitely normal enough to know better than to do something like that.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Yes he still stinks. And yes he's retarded. He gets soo mad when he loses in a game, he's litterally rubbed the hair from the center of his head. He's given himself a bihawk with friction. Its rather scary. BTW, he been 86ed from the store.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
He's a big Dion and Chris supporter.. so yes, he is profoundly retarded.

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I never thought that this was a real person and still can't quite wrap my head around this guy existing. :spock:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Leslie sounds like the kind of retarded person you gotta watch.

He's not drool level retarded and can still function at a raw level in society. However, he lacks the mental capacity to hold back from being dangerous when angered.

There was a retarded kid in my neighborhood for awhile when we were kids who was like that. He'd physically attacked you at the drop of a dime out of rage, often when he didn't something he wanted. Then he'd hit himself in the head and cry like a baby after attacking a person, like Ichi the Killer.

A menace to society who honestly can't help it.

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I've actually got a cobra command board.. I maybe could like ship it to the guy so he could like beat off with it if he likes it that much.

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a good game but I don't think I've ever found one that gets me that excited.

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
I saw him at the CGE in vegas years ago (the one where DION assaulted me) and yes, he smells TERRIBLE. Like fucked up ham or something.
He also told me that he was a samurai.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
mookystains said:
I saw him at the CGE in vegas years ago (the one where DION assaulted me) and yes, he smells TERRIBLE. Like fucked up ham or something.
He also told me that he was a samurai.

That's the smell a a warrior buddy...you just didn't recognize it because you aren't a samurai...

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
GeoStigma said:
I never thought that this was a real person and still can't quite wrap my head around this guy existing. :spock:

Oh, he exists.

One of the last times I was at Game Repair, he invited me over to play video games with him. Ewwwwwwwwwwww... :help:

Marek

Banned
This thread is completely ridiculous.

Is the dude giving leslie 20 bucks a forum member?

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
lolz thats hilarious. he PM'd me his phone number once and i called him a few times.

and yes, he talked about athena in real life too

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Decepticreep said:
I'm sure a lot of you guys know who Leslie M. Collins is. I don't know if you guys know that he is actually mentally challenged, but anyways. I have a freind who owns a local game shop here in Vegas. Sean, the owner, realizes that Leslie is retarded and used to give Leslie mundane jobs like sweep the rocks outside that are in the dirt, just so Leslie woild get out of his shop.

Well, Sean was out for a weekend and left the shop in charge of my friend. Leslie kept calling and calling asking for Sean and my friend would say, "He's not here, so don't come by."

Well Leslie rolls on by anyways. Mind you, he takes the bus everywhere and he lives like 20 miles aways from Game Repair. So my friend kicked him out because she doesn't feel safe around him.

So what does he do? He keys her car and cracks her windshield. Leslie denies he did it, but what hey keyed was a swatika and "We sell kideee pron." even a 10 year old can spell P-O-R-N. He used to have a VAPS account and in his decription of Cobra Command he put "This game make me dick so hard."

Oh, Leslie, you're living proof God has a sense of humor.

Oh my god, you've got to be ... I know he was autistic, and challenged, but goddamn, I never expected him to be actually destructive. I mean, it's kind of not surprising yet completely shocking at nearly the same time.

This was at game over_ right?

(For those who don't know, one of the owners/former owne of game over_'s black.)

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I've been coming here for a while now and I wasn't sure if Leslie was actually a real person or not. I guess I don't actually care, but I thought people were saying he was a fake account at one time.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Doesn't this topic need to be in the war room, so leslie can respond.:tickled:

(or is he no longer locked there?)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
genjiglove said:
I've been coming here for a while now and I wasn't sure if Leslie was actually a real person or not. I guess I don't actually care, but I thought people were saying he was a fake account at one time.
Both are true. He's real, and there is also a fake imitation account.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I can still kick leslie's ass in World Heroes.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
SouthtownKid said:
Both are true. He's real, and there is also a fake imitation account.

So did the real Leslie ever actually post here at any time?