World Series Bitches!

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
What a shame. I was really hoping for a Mets v. Detroit Series. No biggie though, the championship is coming back to the Motor City after 22 years:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I don't really like baseball nor do I watch it often. I did have the end of this game on, though. What was going on in the final at-bat with that Beltran guy? I thought he choked big time. Most of the time I kind of have no idea what the ball's going to do or how they hit them reliably. However, that first pitch he got just sort of floated in the middle and he didn't even swing! That was a pretty clear cut strike all the way, right? I thought this guy was a big name or something. Baseball confuses me. Maybe I just don't get it. It's frustrating to try and watch guys being paid millions just kind of walk up and swing a few times and not hit anything, then sit down.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
You guys don't know how excited I am right now. I've been a lifetime Cardinals fan and I've never seen them make it to a World Series. I don't care if they lose four games straight, they still got there... I don't keep up much with Baseball since they play 160 game seasons, but I do watch the playoffs.

Let's go Red Birds!!! :buttrock:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
The Cards are just gonna get F'd in the A by the Tigers. Sorry dudes.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Well, I wanted the Yanks to go to the series: that didn't work out. Wanted the Mets to win vs the Cards: that didn't work out. Cardinals better at LEAST beat the Tigers. Shit. :(

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Deeeeeeeetrboit baaaaaaseball!! Look at where we have come since 3 years ago where we were the laughing stock of professional sports. The cats are bringing it home!

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
gamejunkie said:
I've been a lifetime Cardinals fan and I've never seen them make it to a World Series.

Let's go Red Birds!!! :buttrock:

Where were you 2 years ago?

BTW, they'll choke now like they did then. Mets would've been a better series.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
that was one hell of a game. the pitching and fielding was good shit. i was lovng every minute of that 1-1 game in the rain. then to see fucking new york lose made my day. i wanted boston to at least make it to the post season, they didn't so i rooted for oakland, they lost and so now i'm gonna root for the cards. they lost out to the stros last year in the NLCS, year before lost to the redsox (my sox heh) and well let's hope they can do it now.

Radiac

Mr. Big's Thug
OmegaSaber said:

That's what I was thinking. Hopefully we will have a better showing this time around.

Eldios said:
Deeeeeeeetrboit baaaaaaseball!! Look at where we have come since 3 years ago where we were the laughing stock of professional sports. The cats are bringing it home!

Don't worry. You'll still be the laughing stock of the nation.

Just not for baseball. :p

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Kentucky Fried Movie:Take him to detroit! Nooooo not detroit!

1+

Btw since the Mets didn't make it i... hope the Tigers beat the cards.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I have a feeling Pujols might see a maximum of 3 strikes thrown to him during this entire World Series.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
L0l World Series, even though only teams from one country feature. L0l American Football, you use your hands! L0l Nascar, the cars only turn left. L0l American sports.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
J0e Musashi said:
L0l World Series, even though only teams from one country feature. L0l American Football, you use your hands! L0l Nascar, the cars only turn left. L0l American sports.

Aren't there still Canadian Baseball teams in MLB? Last time I checked there were two although they were trying to get rid of one of them.

American Football kicks the shit out of that pussy foot soccer you call football.

Please don't refer to Nascar as a sport. I don't know anyone that considers it a sport or watches it.

I swear...has anything good come from over there since the Beatles?

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Gameoz said:
Aren't there still Canadian Baseball teams in MLB? Last time I checked there were two although they were trying to get rid of one of them.

American Football kicks the shit out of that pussy foot soccer you call football.

Please don't refer to Nascar as a sport. I don't know anyone that considers it a sport or watches it.

I swear...has anything good come from over there since the Beatles?

driving at around 180 mph for several hours straight while surrounded by 40 or so other cars also going 180 mph isnt the easiest thing in the world to do

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
I have a feeling Pujols might see a maximum of 3 strikes thrown to him during this entire World Series.
If I'm Jim Leyland, I'm giving Joel Zumaya whatever incentive he needs to plunk Al on the elbow with one of those 103-mph heaters.

Probably doesn't matter, though, it's a Tigers sweep, either way.

I guess walking Puhoes is okay, too, like you said, since Juan Encarnacion doesn't exactly strike fear into people's hearts.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
OmegaSaber said:

Man, I totally forgot about them playing the Red Sox in 2004... It's still awesome though.

I'm pretty sure their going to get raped. :lolz: