WNY region Astro City/Other bulk buy:

jonny419

Super Sidekicks 3
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Not really an update about the Astros:

Got the other cab I ordered from Kingsley in, and all went well with that buy, least gives me confidence about the Astros :vik:

cab.JPG

what cab is this? i saw some at an arcade in MI and couldn't figure out what they were called. they are namco right?

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Can you rotate those monitors on those cabs? Just curious. Also how much was that one if you don't mind me asking, you can PM me if you want.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
FoRealz.

Cabs aren't even here yet and I've gotten enough money for my next order to expand...I really expected to be up and running in July, haha.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm not sure how soon, depends on pricing, Will be either october or Janurary/Feb. Though that depends. I really could use some 31k cabs at this point. Kingsley said before he has blast cities, but I don't want to get those since the long-term failure rate on the monitors is so high.

He told me he can source me any cab I'm looking for, so I'm going to look at some Egret3/net city/Naomi Unis next time around.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Looks like they've been delayed? As I understand it, our cabs are in the same container as the other buy thread in Everything Else. Gonna confirm that.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Patience, almost there! Boats arriving(or has arrived?). Now just need to wait for them to actually ship the cabs.

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
woot, this has been a looong 3 months, keep us updated when they arrive in your warehouse Cel.

J-Burns

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm not sure how soon, depends on pricing, Will be either october or Janurary/Feb. Though that depends. I really could use some 31k cabs at this point. Kingsley said before he has blast cities, but I don't want to get those since the long-term failure rate on the monitors is so high.

He told me he can source me any cab I'm looking for, so I'm going to look at some Egret3/net city/Naomi Unis next time around.

Definetely let me know when thats happening