Windy Gaming is getting into the candy game. you want a cabs? you got 'em.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
No pics ATM. All are coming in guaranteed clean though.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
remember- deposits need to be in by wednesday if you want to guarantee your choice of cp layout.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
All Astros sold!

only blasts and new net city remain!

1gtangh.png

hi, buddy.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
What's up guys im in the rainforest at the moment WiFi is spotty.

I got my freight quote from a web site called Freight Center. It seems to be a Kayak of freight shipping, im assuming its legit.

Chris, not sure how much additional you'd want for this, but when plugging in the options I checked that the machine would be strapped to a pallet and that you had a loading dock. Again I assumed, I know one shouldn't do that.

Letting everyone know how I got my shipping here instead of pm, because for whatever reason I can't get into my inbox.

Cheers from St. Kitts Neo brothers!

FreedomGundam

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man, I'm so tempted even with a 600 mile drive...
I'm almost tempted with an 850 mile (~1400 km) drive, even with a border crossing.

cdamm: Very odd question for you: assuming that this sale goes well for you (which it seems like it is), would it be in the realm of possibility that these imports of candy cabs might be a recurring thing for your store? I'm asking because right now (ie, within the next 6 months) is not a good time for me to get one (mostly due to space limitations at the moment, ), but I would be alright for one in 8-12 months from now...

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0

I got my freight quote from a web site called Freight Center. It seems to be a Kayak of freight shipping, im assuming its legit.

Chris, not sure how much additional you'd want for this, but when plugging in the options I checked that the machine would be strapped to a pallet and that you had a loading dock. Again I assumed, I know one shouldn't do that.

Letting everyone know how I got my shipping here instead of pm, because for whatever reason I can't get into my inbox.

Thanks pal!

As far as palletizing goes- im not sure as its quite the investment to get to that capability. I hope to do so soon though.

I'm almost tempted with an 850 mile (~1400 km) drive, even with a border crossing.

cdamm: Very odd question for you: assuming that this sale goes well for you (which it seems like it is), would it be in the realm of possibility that these imports of candy cabs might be a recurring thing for your store? I'm asking because right now (ie, within the next 6 months) is not a good time for me to get one (mostly due to space limitations at the moment, ), but I would be alright for one in 8-12 months from now...

the plan is for them to be a stocked item, but lets just see how the first one goes. :D

send me a message about the drive if you are thinking of doing it. detroit is in my delivery range and i could probably shave off a significant amount of driving for you.

Last edited:

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

Thanks for posting where you got your shipping info. After much deliberation I just don't think I can pull a 20+ hour round trip to pick up a cab, but considering shipping the cab for me looks to be around half the cost of the cab itself I'll have to wait for now :(

I hope this proves to be a profitable venture for you cdamm. I'll be in a similar boat as FreedomGundam and I'll have to save up more than I thought in order to ship it. I hope it proves fruitful enough for you to entertain another import! I'll be saving my cash in anticipation!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Thanks for posting where you got your shipping info. After much deliberation I just don't think I can pull a 20+ hour round trip to pick up a cab, but considering shipping the cab for me looks to be around half the cost of the cab itself I'll have to wait for now :(

I hope this proves to be a profitable venture for you cdamm. I'll be in a similar boat as FreedomGundam and I'll have to save up more than I thought in order to ship it. I hope it proves fruitful enough for you to entertain another import! I'll be saving my cash in anticipation!

thanks for the support. and no problem. Any purchase like this shouldn't have to hurt you financially.

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Any chance you would be interested in bringing a truck full down to Atlanta for distribution to members in the South East (GA, AL, FL, SC, NC, TN)? Or have you seen enough interest from members in down here to support that type of distribution?

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Any chance you would be interested in bringing a truck full down to Atlanta for distribution to members in the South East (GA, AL, FL, SC, NC, TN)? Or have you seen enough interest from members in down here to support that type of distribution?

I'm sure if you gathered enough peeps interested in picking up a uhaul truck's worth, you could persuade him to drive a little.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0

I'd be up for this as it would shorten the trip for me!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
side note- If i am going south with a quantity of cabs, I would need a central location to drop them and meet everyone. If you guys can arrange that amongst yourself, I can come up with a cost rundown to get several down to the southeast. For a trip that far down I would ideally need about 7 to deliver. There would be cost of a uhaul and fuel involved as well. They would get white glove service all the way until dropoff.

I'd do it, but there has to be enough of demand from you guys in the SE for such a trip to occur.

edit: just did the math to atlanta. it would take about 7 sold cabs to get me down there in a uhaul plus expenses.

Last edited:

aclbandit

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well, this is EXCITING. If you get another shipment in, I'd love to get another Astro for myself.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I am shutting down the CP preorder part. Preorder prices will continue for 30 days.

I am asking for 2p12b layouts for the rest of the cabs.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I was just asked about a mass ohio delivery as well. looks like there is at least 3 on board with potentially 2 more already inquired about.

anyone out that way want in on an Ohio dropoff?

Location would be in Hillard, OH in front of the Warp Zone game shop (which is also a pretty rad shop).

Last edited:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
for anyone interested in freight. http://www.crst.com/ offers affordable blanket shipping.

example quote:
2 blasts , chicago -> wichita ( 700 miles ) , door to door, ground delivery/pickup, 390$. that's cheaper than Ken ( and I had to pick it up at the terminal ).

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
for anyone interested in freight. http://www.crst.com/ offers affordable blanket shipping.

example quote:
2 blasts , chicago -> wichita ( 700 miles ) , door to door, ground delivery/pickup, 390$. that's cheaper than Ken ( and I had to pick it up at the terminal ).

that is cheaper than me too!

i have no problem letting a shipping company go to my warehouse.

Please keep in mind once it is out of my hands and in the hands of a third party shipper, I cannot be held responsible for what happens in transit. Aside from that, if you guys want to make your own shipping arrangements thats perfectly fine with me!