Not open for further replies.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
This thread needs a headshot.

squirrel%20in%20crosshairs%202.jpg

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
RepX, why can't you use your dick powers for good? You know, rather than shit on my sales thread.

Nice try man, but by all means continue to think that.

What EVERYONE needs to do here is consider stop poisoning the sales thread...

...ONLY one person posting here who has a valid point would be ReplicaX about the exact version of Golden Tee...

xROTx

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
What I think is the validity of your point is/was lost by the fact you've been posting replies across the board... Calling me out on each and every subject I dared to share my point of view on. Case in point, your comments on the supergun picture I posted...

Valid point: Cable management. (BTW did you notice I took it based on the 2nd picture I posted?)
Dick Point: Man up and use a Dremel tool.

How dose my choice to buy a pre-made case tie into my use of power tools, or being a man for that matter?

You want to play this like no blame rests with you period, like you've been nothing but helpful. Don't confuse yourself with Xian Xi, you both have real skill that I do not possess, but only one of you chooses to act like a dick about it.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
What I think is the validity of your point is/was lost by the fact you've been posting replies across the board... Calling me out on each and every subject I dared to share my point of view on. Case in point, your comments on the supergun picture I posted...

Valid point: Cable management.
Dick Point: Man up and use a Dremel tool.

How dose my choice to buy a pre-made case tie into my use of power tools, or being a man for that matter?

Tech forums are not a Sales Thread.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
You want to play this like no blame rests with you period, like you've been nothing but helpful. Don't confuse yourself with Xian Xi, you both have real skill that I do not possess, but only one of you chooses to act like a dick about it.

I've owned up on these forums plenty of times where it was justified. and btw:

You passed up my supergun for a Jasen model? Thanks.

By all means justify your overpriced case and not support James.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I do feel bad that James is/was hurt by my choice, because again he has been nothing but helpful to me (and everyone else).

I got the Jasen model because I know I could never make a case like that with the resources/skill I have. What I wanted to do was my own wiring and guts, and I did that... It may not be much to you, but it made me feel good that I could do it. Everything worked as it should and I was happy. So I post a image of it, who comes along to shit on it? YOU!

Was it pure shit? Nope, the cable management was both valid and correct. So why the part about being a "man" thrown into it?
Its simply a dick move, covered up with a single valid point... The more I interact with you, the more I've come to understand that's your MO. Like a backhanded compliment. I'm done with putting up with your bullshit, you want to play innocent while still acting like a dick go right ahead. But don't think for a sec that I'm going to back down, a dick is a dick is a dick is you!

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
So me stating man up and use a dremel to save money on a case somehow insults your status of a man? Do you not practice anything to improve and become better at it?

In other words, you posting something you are proud of and can't even take constructive criticism. You just consider it all being shit on.

I thought you were improving your trolling and drama? All this is right now is whining to me about petty shit.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Do you not practice anything to improve and become better at it?

///

I thought you were improving your trolling and drama?

He hasn't been practicing at his trolling to improve and become better at it.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
All this is right now is whining to me about petty shit.

The first time it was petty, the 2nd time I said "meh whatever" but today? Today we are at war. I can't think of a better place to conduct it then the "War" Room.

Not my sales thread, not the tech support thread, right here. Come get some, that offer is not only for you... But anyone else who would like alittle. That man enuf for you?

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The first time it was petty, the 2nd time I said "meh whatever" but today? Today we are at war. I can't think of a better place to conduct it then the "War" Room.

Not my sales thread, not the tech support thread, right here.

dramaticgx_zps8d1d9009.gif

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member

Not my sales thread, not the tech support thread, right here. Come get some, that offer is not only for you... But anyone else who would like alittle. That man enuf for you?

So I'm a dick in your eyes, who fucking cares? You act like this is a completely new thing here. Even joe8 takes the dick better than you.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
So I'm a dick in your eyes, who fucking cares? You act like this is a completely new thing here. Even joe8 takes the dick better than you.

I don't care what joe8 dose or dose not do. Completely new? Sadly no, this type of shit happens around here all the time. We really should change the tagline to...

"Come for the drama, stay for the drama"

As games have little to do with todays NG.com, as evident by the number of people who read the War Room compared to all other threads. For fucks sake, at this point... THIS THREAD has gotten over 15,000 views!

Taking the dick is not something I learned to do as a child, perhaps your experience growing up was different.

Last edited:

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
I don't care what joe8 dose or dose not do. Completely new? Sadly no, this type of shit happens around here all the time. We really should change the tagline to...
"Come for the drama, stay for the drama"
As games have little to do with todays NG.com (as evident by the number of people who read the War Room comparied to all other threads).
Taking the dick is not something I learned to do as a child, perhaps your experience growing up was different.

I think Jassin secretly has the hots for ReplicaX

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I think Jassin secretly has the hots for ReplicaX

No thats Dr Shroom, and its no secret... That dick takes being a dick to a new level, its almost an art form with him.

Shroom knows he's a dick, he is unapologetic about it... I think that alone demands a certain level of respect.

RepX wants to pretend he isn't a dick, then you call him on it... All of the sudden his stance changes to... "Well maybe I am a dick but thats nothing new around here, learn to deal with it." Who can or would respect that? All I hear around this site "be a man" is that honestly anyones opinion of what it means to be a man? Back peddling?

Last edited:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
I'm trying to raise my drama rating to a full 10/10 before I go. Its taking some real effort, I'm not going to lie... But I think I'm getting closer!

uh oh, here comes... THE REVEAL : part deux

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
RepX wants to pretend he isn't a dick, then you call him on it... All of the sudden his stance changes to... Back peddling?

Just because I recognize:
I'm a dick in your eyes

by this thread's title.

There is no backpedaling or apology coming your way as it isn't justified for me to give.

You can waste your last days posting up a storm, toss words in my mouth, backpedal, and cry for attention. It won't change that.

Because once you get your precious and sell off your unwanted shit:
I'm off. This place is fucked, and I no longer want any part of it.

Clearly you must be a victim here with no personal gains.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
No thats Dr Shroom, and its no secret... That dick takes being a dick to a new level, its almost an art form with him.

Shroom knows he's a dick, he is unapologetic about it... I think that alone demands a certain level of respect.

RepX wants to pretend he isn't a dick, then you call him on it... All of the sudden his stance changes to... "Well maybe I am a dick but thats nothing new around here, learn to deal with it." Who can or would respect that? All I hear around this site "be a man" is that honestly anyones opinion of what it means to be a man? Back peddling?

Stop sucking up to me, its pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.