What's your favorite gaming brew?

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
While I'm sure this was brought up on here before, no hurt asking again. I'm not talking about Red Bull, Bawls and what not, strictly alcohol related.

I usually find myself drinking Woodchuck Draft Cider or Strongbow while gaming.

Anyone else?

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Generally coffee, monster soda, or Bud Lite / Select all depending on the time of day.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
i don't normally drink while playing games, but if i did, i'd probably go for some stoli and cranberry juice.

:drool:

BIG

sony fanboy
not really into drinking while playing games, but i do tend to smoke from time to time.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The cheaper the better.

If i'm going to get drunk playing Halo it will probably be something like High Life, MGD, or my favorite cheap beer, the beer that made Milwaukee famous: Schlitz.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I'm fairly sure that being drunk would limit my ability to play.

Lovergoat

, KING of GOATs, Greatest of all time...
Usually Peroni Nastro Azzurro or Strongbow. Just lately I've been on the ice cream milkshakes though. Current faves are snickers and caburys cream egg flavor.

Marek

Banned
BryLmoo said:
i don't normally drink while playing games, but if i did, i'd probably go for some stoli and cranberry juice.

:drool:

Real men drink straight vodka. Only little boys mix it with anything, especially cranberry juice.

I dont like vodka personally (Tennessee whiskey ftw), I'm just regurgitating the words of my dear uncle Charlie. Thats all his words are good for anyway, partial digestion and then vomit.

As for me, gaming beverege? Ale, water, or 100% fruit juice with water added.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Beer (mostly Wolfshöher and Flens) and espresso.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Guinness, being I'm a quarter Irish and all.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Games are more fun when drunk.

Then again, so is everything else in life.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Lovergoat said:
Usually Peroni Nastro Azzurro or Strongbow. Just lately I've been on the ice cream milkshakes though. Current faves are snickers and caburys cream egg flavor.

Nastro is fucking awesome.

I only play arcade games drunk

hardly gonna beat the edge in MGS3 shitfaced are you?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I smoke a lot when playing games, I basically can't play straight any more. lols.. my habit is terrible. :( if I have pot I can play all day, if I don't I sit here staring into space \\o. but the videogames are there regardless.

CupOfTea.jpg

I ususally have about 1 of these an hour \\o while gaming

Marek

Banned
Abasuto said:
Games are more fun when drunk.

Then again, so is everything else in life.

I used to think that about LSD, as it turned out there are quite a few things that arent fun when your spun.

Drunk though, idk I do love drinking, but feeling like ass the next day is a high price for me to pay. I think its because I dont feed myself as well or excercise as much as I ought to lately so drinking whoops my ass. I just cant afford to have 0 motivation on the weekends, too much shit to do.

Marek

Banned
kernow said:
I smoke a lot when playing games, I basically can't play straight any more. lols.. my habit is terrible. :( if I have pot I can play all day, if I don't I sit here staring into space \\o. but the videogames are there regardless.

I ususally have about 1 of these an hour \\o while gaming

Weed and tea are serious vices of mine too. I cant believe I forgot about both of them. I take a nalgene to school, throw 2 teabags in it and fill up on free hot water all day at the motherfucking on campus starbucks (do those annoy the shit out of anyone else?) or the convenience stores on campus.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Whenever I play I'm usually drinking Spaten (Fucking delicious), Heineken, or Yuengling. I'm not much for liquor and gaming as it just makes me sleepy, though 99 Black Cherries was quite enjoyable last week. Generally though, if I'm having a night of gaming, there's going to be plenty of lager involved.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Playing drunk and slightly tipsy are two different things. While I can't play when drunk, my game usually becomes more precise and focussed when I had a few shots of vodka, willie, slivo or grappa, some beers or a blunt + lots of coffee.

A combo of alc, a bit of pot and caffeine is my top bananas magic fuel for parties and long gaming sessions. :D

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Takumaji said:
Playing drunk and slightly tipsy are two different things. While I can't play when drunk, my game usually becomes more precise and focussed when I had a few shots of vodka, willie, slivo or grappa, some beers or a blunt + lots of coffee.

A combo of alc, a bit of pot and caffeine is my top bananas magic fuel for parties and long gaming sessions. :D

Agreed. I'm complete ass at any game when I'm drunk, but when I have a nice buzz I honestly think I play my best. When it comes to shmups, I'm just too damn tense sober, but when I have a few beers I can focus on everything at once and usually do twice as well as I would pre-beer.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Bass Ale

But when I play Winning Eleven and start yelling at the referee's then I know I had too much.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Cheap sake is definitely my fave when gaming in the evening. (Sake is Japanese rice wine for those unfamiliar with it.) The best sake goes down almost like water, and no brand of sake gives hangovers. I actually do get sake wholesale, about $77 for 18 liters:multi_co:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
ive been drinking dew gamer fuel since it came out. besides that, Calpis soda and water is the bomb.