What are you listening to at the moment?

Naika

Street Hoop Star
My anime music video re-post of the Katsumi Horii Project. Hope you enjoy!

Naika

Street Hoop Star
My newest anime music video featuring City Pop broskis, the JADOES, paired with CITY HUNTER. YOU WILL LOVE THIS GUYS!!!

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Though I was raised under Christian beliefs, I've become quite jaded over most aspects of the religion. I suppose I am now agnostic. I just dont give a crap anymore. Life for the most part sucks.

Will you disown him three times before the rooster crows?

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Will you disown him three times before the rooster crows?

I'd like to get back to the music, but I'll entertain you on this subject with this: I just dont know, I'd like very much to think that there was a higher power in command with a plan for greater good, but as I've gotten older and life has gone on, I've become so disillusioned with that idea. How could a God that is supposed to be about love and be so powerful, constantly allow for the senseless suffering and deaths of millions upon millions of innocents. I have a hard time buying into the feel good idea of Christianity, when 1. the majority of the one's I've met have all been hypocrites and two faced assholes, and 2. When life for the most part is nothing but misery. I just find it hard to believe in "A God" when so much negative bullshit happens literally every minute of every day, all on his supposed watch.

StevenK

10 Year Member
I'd like to get back to the music, but I'll entertain you on this subject with this: I just dont know, I'd like very much to think that there was a higher power in command with a plan for greater good, but as I've gotten older and life has gone on, I've become so disillusioned with that idea. How could a God that is supposed to be about love and be so powerful, constantly allow for the senseless suffering and deaths of millions upon millions of innocents. I have a hard time buying into the feel good idea of Christianity, when 1. the majority of the one's I've met have all been hypocrites and two faced assholes, and 2. When life for the most part is nothing but misery. I just find it hard to believe in "A God" when so much negative bullshit happens literally every minute of every day, all on his supposed watch.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll

You're a funny guy. You must laugh at the whole concept of religion. Well, I take it quite seriously in private no matter how much contempt for it I may have for it in me at the moment. I still have hope that there is a higher power, while I'm in this state. I'm just not actively promoting it. If you think my belief is either ridiculous or naive, that's on you, not me. At the end of the day we believe what we believe.

StevenK

10 Year Member
You're a funny guy. You must laugh at the whole concept of religion. Well, I take it quite seriously in private no matter how much contempt for it I may have for it in me at the moment. I still have hope that there is a higher power, while I'm in this state. I'm just not actively promoting it. If you think my belief is either ridiculous or naive, that's on you, not me. At the end of the day we believe what we believe.

3!

Holy fucking shit I didn't think you'd actually do it!

Don't some crows come and peck out your eyes now or something?