15 Year Member
stick2.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
cannonball said:
Now that's poetry, the location of the art is simply perfect, everything flows beautifully with this stick. Tremendous work!

Details?...please...

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
electricgrave said:
Now that's poetry, the location of the art is simply perfect, everything flows beautifully with this stick. Tremendous work!

Details?...please...

Thanks alot electricgrave. You were one of my inspirations after seeing the work you were doing!

That's my first stick build I finished a couple weeks ago. Seimitsu LS-32 with seimitsu clear buttons. It's about 2.5 inches tall, oak wood, all the wood held together with dowels. Mounted a 15 pin D-sub on the back, flush with the back side.

I have some more pics in a thread I made a couple weeks ago here

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
cannonball said:
Thanks alot electricgrave. You were one of my inspirations after seeing the work you were doing!

That's my first stick build I finished a couple weeks ago. Seimitsu LS-32 with seimitsu clear buttons. It's about 2.5 inches tall, oak wood, all the wood held together with dowels. Mounted a 15 pin D-sub on the back, flush with the back side.

I have some more pics in a thread I made a couple weeks ago here
Well you made my day now partner! Thanks for the praise, and that is one hell of a stick, specially being your first one, I can only see better things coming up from you in the near future.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
what's up guys....

who is looking FWD to the mad catz SFIV stick? I'm still negotiation 1 for 360 and 1 for ps3. i already have the VSHG and im just ordered the hrap EX for 360, how is the hrap3?

what is going on? ill post more later (q's like always)

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
jeebus, old thread resurrection...

and no thanks to the mad crapz. even if it is sanwa parts, the rest of it is still mad catz.

HRAP3 is great, and even after replacing the buttons with sanwa its cheaper than that madcatz stick, by about $40.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
jeebus, old thread resurrection...

and no thanks to the mad crapz. even if it is sanwa parts, the rest of it is still mad catz.

HRAP3 is great, and even after replacing the buttons with sanwa its cheaper than that madcatz stick, by about $40.

i did it mainly because i know a few members from this thread can help out other members in looking for sticks, info on sticks and what not, given the imminent release of the mad catz SFIV controller, and the relatively accessibility of the hrap3.

also for hrap 3 vs mad catz, all i have to say, people are forgetting the VSHG. Which is also one of the best sticks around.

and also getting back to hrap, there's also the hrap3 SA (which is pretty much an all sanwa hrap).

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
i did it mainly because i know a few members from this thread can help out other members in looking for sticks, info on sticks and what not, given the imminent release of the mad catz SFIV controller, and the relatively accessibility of the hrap3.

also for hrap 3 vs mad catz, all i have to say, people are forgetting the VSHG. Which is also one of the best sticks around.

and also getting back to hrap, there's also the hrap3 SA (which is pretty much an all sanwa hrap).
Yes, not meaning to foget the VSHG. I have one, and it is indeed most excellent. I like it better than my HRAPs, even the ones with sanwa buttons.
Unfortunately it also seems most hard to find now.

With the HRAP3 finally being released officially in the US (you can get it for $90 at amazon), its definitely the way to go. Add sanwa buttons (or seimitsu), and its still cheaper than any other (good) stick.

HRAP SA is only available thru importing, so the markup + shipping makes it too expensive, relative to the regular HRAP3.

Eggy

Rugal's Thug
I have the oldstyle stick for the neo, the doa 4 stick for my xbox and astick I built myself with a seimitsu stick and sanwa parts, has a neo pinout. its as ugly as hell, but it works!sadly, I later found out that the seimitsu stick is worse than the original neo stick(imo).

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I preordered a hrap3 (should have bought it from amazon when they were still available) on arcadeshock (so i expect it for july).

My 360 TE stick will be arriving monday.

Im still working on the ps3 TE. Ill be calling gamestops around once i get my car fixed.

Other than that im also planning on modding one of my DC Agetec's, my namco stick, and my tekken 4 stick all for all sanwa.

I bought a SE ps3 stick friday, i don't know whether to mod it or ebay it yet. More than likely ill mod it. we'll see....

BTW, god of hardcore that is a really nice setup

also would anybody be Ok if I provide a list of sites that offer sticks for sale?

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I currently have:

Virtua Stick High Grade
Norris angled box for 360 w/ ls3201 not finished
and a tekken 5 project thats far from finished.

heres a pic of the vshg w the new sanwas i plunked in, the ball top is actually a seimitsu and if you look i took the shaft cover off:

1006296m.jpg

and heres a pic of this norris stick that i got lazy and never finished. i will one day, but i play street fighter 4 too much to sit back and let paint dry.

lolryu.jpg

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
the art on that norris is awesome.

i still have to wire up my norris case. got all the parts and art all ready to go, just havent put it all together.

plus got a plexi for my hrap3 to add art.

if i remember ill post em here when im done.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
thanks. i just drew it on the back of the receipt that came with the case. took maybe 5 minutes to draw and cut the holes.

nice, you got a norris stick too? you've gotta post some pics up when its all done. I will too.

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
large-asciiware-500.jpg

360_doa4_stick.gif

Both of these sticks work great. I use the Hori DOA stick on my pc a lot as well.

Last edited:

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
HRAP3 PS3, modded all sanwa.
SFIV TE PS3

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
nice wiring there man, is that a cthulu board as well?

I should get one of those enclosures really, they sell em over here.

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
yea a mc cthulhu so it can actually be used with ps2/xbox/gc as well.

i can use it with xbox with just a usb to xbox cable. im not sure if the same will work for the ps2/gc or not. if not you would have to solder to points on the board and have a 2nd cable coming out of the case.

lol xbox

the cthulhu makes the wiring easy, even an idiot like me can do a decent job. no soldering involved.