Xbox :
Halo

Ps1:
Silent Hill ( I finally got it!)

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
PS2
Minna no Golf 4
Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution (I keep meaning to get 7 International, but with 8 just over a month away, I might hold off for it)
Ys I & II Eternal Story
DoDonPachi Dai-ou-jou
Shikigami no Shiro 2
Battle Gear 3
Tengai Makyou II: Manjimaru

XBox
Ninja Gaiden
Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition
Panzer Dragoon Orta

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Messing around with this hidden Pong game in the UNI BOIS chip.

BIOS_PONG.jpg

My sons playing Captain Tomaday on the Candy cab.. :p

Driver 3 Xbox.........
cussing.gif

And the stuff in this pick,I picked up today for $15.00 at the "dead" flea market.
SteelBflea.jpg

Freelancer

Banned
gmw said:
PS2
Minna no Golf 4
Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution (I keep meaning to get 7 International, but with 8 just over a month away, I might hold off for it)
Ys I & II Eternal Story
DoDonPachi Dai-ou-jou
Shikigami no Shiro 2
Battle Gear 3
Tengai Makyou II: Manjimaru

XBox
Ninja Gaiden
Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition
Panzer Dragoon Orta

How far along are you on Morrowind: GOTY Edition? I've been playing this game off and on for about a year (original first, and then upgraded to the GOTY edition and imported my character). I'm 50% done with the main quest (I think) and got more caught up in the various fun faction quests.

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Freelancer said:
How far along are you on Morrowind: GOTY Edition? I've been playing this game off and on for about a year (original first, and then upgraded to the GOTY edition and imported my character). I'm 50% done with the main quest (I think) and got more caught up in the various fun faction quests.

I've been playing GOTY Edition since the week it came out last October. I'm probably 300 plus hours in - I haven't done much of the main quest yet, but I've completed an absolute ton of guild quests. I still haven't gone to Solstheim or spent much time in Mournhold, so that's more stuff I've got to do.

It's irritating though, that there are certain quests I can't complete because I spent the first 50 so hours of play just wandering around, finding hideouts, killing everybody, and taking their shit. This is plenty of fun at first, but here's a tip to anyone just starting out in Morrowind: don't do it until you've done all the guild quests you want! There are a number of things I can't do now because I mislaid an item, killed someone I needed to talk to, etc. Anyway, probably the best game on the Box, in my opinion. I'll probably be close to 500 hours before I put it down.

SEGA_X

Ninja Combat Warrior
Dreamcast
----------------
King of fighters 2002
Mark of the Wolves(playmore version)
Project Justice

Saturn
-----------------
Sonic R
Virtual ON
Resident Evil

MVS
-------------
King of fighters 2003
Samurai Showdown 5

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
PC
Planetside

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime

PLAYSTATION2
Mega Man Anniversary Collection

GAME BOY ADVANCE
Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Freelancer

Banned
gmw said:
I've been playing GOTY Edition since the week it came out last October. I'm probably 300 plus hours in - I haven't done much of the main quest yet, but I've completed an absolute ton of guild quests. I still haven't gone to Solstheim or spent much time in Mournhold, so that's more stuff I've got to do.

It's irritating though, that there are certain quests I can't complete because I spent the first 50 so hours of play just wandering around, finding hideouts, killing everybody, and taking their shit. This is plenty of fun at first, but here's a tip to anyone just starting out in Morrowind: don't do it until you've done all the guild quests you want! There are a number of things I can't do now because I mislaid an item, killed someone I needed to talk to, etc. Anyway, probably the best game on the Box, in my opinion. I'll probably be close to 500 hours before I put it down.

Hehe!
I did almost the same exact thing when I first bought the game back in the summer of 2002! :)
It's so easy to go off on a tangent while en route to some critical main quest piece. I've lost count the number of times I've been running through the countryside trying to get from point A to point B only to have one of those "Oh look! I wonder what's behind that little cavern door....." moments! Turns out that many of htese little side and guild quests turn out to be huge epics in their own right! :)

The open-ended gameplay is something that console gamers aren't used to. I personally love it myself! Oh, and I'm holding off on the Mournhold and Solstheim areas until I finish the main quest! I want something to look forward to after slogging through the long Neverarine quests. As if that wasn't enough, there's that whole Vampire sub-quest that exists as a fringe element in Morrowind! So much to see and do, it's great! :)

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Neo•Geo

1. KOF'03
2. SSV
3. Prehistoric Isle 2
4. Metal Slug X

PS2

1. ESPGaluda
2. Silpheed

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Neo Geo AES

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
Metal Slug 5
Last Resort

Super Nintendo

Demons Crest
Super Double Dragon
Lillehammer '94
Super Bomber Man 2
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Super R-Type

XBOX

Hunters: The Reckoning

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
GC:
Simpsons Hit and Run (FINALLY FINISHED IT!... Played it all the way to mission 6-7 without cheeting then I had enough...)

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
PC
City of Heroes

at the arcade

KOF2003 BOOTLEG
Metal Slug 5 BOOTLEG

PS2
MegaMan

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
Ahh, not too much:

Xbox
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
Capcom vs. SNK EO
ESPN NHL Hockey

NGPC
Capcom vs. SNK: Match of the Millenium

Atari VCS (I just dug out this bad boy)
Keystone Kapers
Pitfall
River Raid
Battlezone
Pac-Man
Ms. Pac-Man

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
This week i actually fired up my PS2 from its long slumber to play:

Everquest: Champions of Norrath

Great hack n' slash adventure here folks. I'm loving every minute of it.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
so little time this week.. :crying:

GBA
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

NGPC
Neo Turfmasters

ScaryMissMary

Rugal's Thug
PS2
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Metal Gear Solid 2