VERY FXCKXNG CHEAP 100+ MV-1C / MV-1B BOARDS DEAL - new price $36+SH! TIME TO PAY UP!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
PAYMENT LAYED OUT CLEARLY:
36 DOLLARS FOR THE 1 SLOT MVS SYSTEM+4 DOLLARS SHIPPING COST FROM MEXICO TO USA (THE WHOLE LOT WILL BE GOING TO WEREJAG - WEREJAG IS A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM)+ 4% PAYPAL FEES. THAT COMES TO $41.60 TOTAL.

IF YOU BUY 2 SYSTEMS, THE SECOND SYSTEM WILL HAVE A SHIPPING COST OF 2 DOLLARS. IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN BUYING 2 SYSTEMS TO TOTAL TO BE COVERED IS $81.12

HOWEVER, THE PRICE BREAK CAN BE GIVEN ONLY EVERY 2 SYSTEMS PURCHASED - IN OTHER WORDS - IF YOU BUY 3 SYSTEMS ONLY ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE SHIPPING COST AT 2 SOLLARS, THE OTHER 2 WILL COST 4 DOLLARS TO SHIP. IF 4 UNITS ARE BOUGHT, 2 WILL COST 2 DOLLARS AND 2 WILL COST 4 DOLLARS FOR SHIPPING. YOU DIG?

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING COST FROM WEREJAG TO YOU - THAT WILL BE PAYED FOR SEPERATELY AND WHEN YOUR PACKAGE IS READY TO SHIP.

reffer back to this thread for details
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177720

yes I have dropped the price by a few bucks. remember, shipping to be covered:
from Mexico to Werejag- and then from Werejag to you. you will pay for shipping from Werejag to you once the systems are ready to ship to you.

the systems here sold are to be fully working and tested. no refunds as long as packing is taken care of properly and care is taken on our behalf.

so for shipping to Werejag from Mexico please add 4 dollars to the total.

also:
[highlight]*[/highlight]PLEASE ADD 4% FOR PAYPAL SHIPPING FEES.

[highlight]*[/highlight]PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS UNTIL SATURDAY (March 15th) 20:00 GMT. that way I can prepare for the payment influx.

[highlight]*[/highlight]PLEASE STATE YOUR USER NAME IN THE PAYPAL RECEIPT.

any other conditions can be found in the thread I linked to above.

my paypal adress is:
solar6000@fastmail.fm

cheers.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
muffinman943 said:
you have to add $4 dollars per unit, or $4 dollars per order for the mexico shipping thing?
I was going to say per unit, but if you buy 2 units, the second one would be 2 dollars for shipping. I'll eat up the cost if it ends up being more.

Han

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Is this the thread to place an order or is that done via a PM? If so please put me down for a single mv1c. I will paypal cash as soon as you start accepting payments.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
ok just to clarify, when buying 2, 1 slot units the price on the second one is 2 dollars- HOWEVER - if 3 are bought, the 3rd one is 4 dollars for shipping.
if 4 units are purchased the 4th one is 2 dollars for shipping.

this way I will be able to successfully cover shipping. if I offer price breaks on all units over 1, I will find paying for shipping tougher.

HAN- you can email me at solar6000@fastmail.fm with your order.

andy251203

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
How about you make it simple for everyone. Just write down exactly how much we should paypal you for 1 system, 2 systems 3, etc. That way we don't get it wrong when we pay you.

You said $36 + 4 shipping + 4%. So that would be $41.60 for a single unit, right?

Add $2 for shipping on the second. So $81.12 for two units?

And add $4 shipping on the third so $122.72 for three units?

Is it all payed for then, or do we still have to cover shipping to ourselves from werejag? Should that be handled separately?

Space Runaway

stakes winning forever
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm all ready to go, but just to be in the clear, andy251203 has the pricing model correct, right?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
well yeah, but I figured we're all big boys and we can make our own calculations.
in any case I appreciate you laying it out as you have.
now if you're expecting shipping from werejag to you to be covered by this then
I think your expectations are way too high. shipping from werejag to buyer should be covered seperately and when the package is due to ship.

andy251203 said:
How about you make it simple for everyone. Just write down exactly how much we should paypal you for 1 system, 2 systems 3, etc. That way we don't get it wrong when we pay you.

You said $36 + 4 shipping + 4%. So that would be $41.60 for a single unit, right?

Add $2 for shipping on the second. So $81.12 for two units?

And add $4 shipping on the third so $122.72 for three units?

Is it all payed for then, or do we still have to cover shipping to ourselves from werejag? Should that be handled separately?

Space Runaway said:
I'm all ready to go, but just to be in the clear, andy251203 has the pricing model correct, right?
it would appear so yeah. my brain was a little fried yesterday at 4 in the morning so I wasn't able to 'do the math' myself.
:emb:

Han

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Guy, you need to make things clear for people. This will also avoid any possible issues you may have with people who are not mathematically inclined. Trust me. Make it clear here and now.

Please answer if you have not done so already at the TOP post in this thread:
Are these coming from mexico to the US or to Argentina?
Is werejag a place or a person? Who/Where?

Seriously, I shit you not. This is why contracts are written nice and clear, to avoid confusion, questions and unpleasant feelings.

Also it is vitally important to clearly list the costs involved.

unit + shipping + shipping + %4?

Habla CLARO por favor.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Han said:
Guy, you need to make things clear for people. This will also avoid any possible issues you may have with people who are not mathematically inclined. Trust me. Make it clear here and now.

Seriously, I shit you not. This is why contracts are written nice and clear, to avoid confusion, questions and unpleasant feelings.

Habla CLARO por favor.

so maybe you should find a less condecending way of asking alright? come on now, you think I need to sell these so cheap? the hassle this is going to cause is not worth the little money I'll be getting, I'm doing it partly for the forum, and partly for the heck of it.

Werejag is a member of this forum, he has agreed to act as pack mule. that means that all the mvs systems will ship to him and he will then redistribute to buyers. the systems are being imported into USA from Mexico. I got a special rate on buying in bulk.

so here's how it breaks down:
1:36 dollars for the system+shipping money from mexico to us+4% paypal fees.
2:then, once the systems have arived at Werejag's place, you will have to pay for shipping from him to you.

ask nicely people, and I will respond. I don't want for this to turn into a chore. I'd like to do this - it's like making a house of cards, it's fun - but if you see me off balance then maybe lend a hand? in jest only ofcourse but come on now.

I do see what you guys mean it's just that I'm tired from a week's work and my brain is a little mushy.

I'll get my 'shit' together I promise.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
update: NOT TAKING PAYMENTS JUST YET, PLEASE CHECK THE INFO AT THE TOP OF THE FIRST POST FOR REFFERENCE.

Last edited:

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Han said:

Habla CLARO por favor.

Prick.

Han

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
FairlanePhantom said:

Im not trying to be a prick. I like to know what I am getting into before I start sending money around.

To all, especially DevilR, I apologize if thats the way I sounded. I appreciate all that is going into this deal. If I was unclear about what was going on I am sure others may have been as well.

I was unclear there would be a second charge for shipping. As I am not aware of the true financials behind it all I saw was the title of this thread and reading the messages I saw that shipping was quoted at a very low $4. It almost smells of being too good a deal. I did not see until I wrote my previous message that there would be a second shipping charge. I felt that either I was unclear or the terms of the deal where changing midstream and I looked to clear the air.

I am one to want to make things clear now to avoid unpleasant situations later. This is a good deal and I am usually much more cautious than usual when I smell a good deal.

Bottom line, I work hard for my money and dont like getting into any financial situations without knowing what is going on. Yes folks, I read the whole contract and insist on understanding all the fine print, usually enlisting the help of a lawyer before I sign my name on the line. Its just the way I was raised.

I see now that Werejag is a person who will be doing the local shipping. Do we know how much of a premium there will be on this second shipment? He does deserve to make his share for his efforts but we also deserve to know what the total cost will be even if it is an approximation.

Last edited:

Han

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
FairlanePhantom said:
Both are trusted members. So there isn't anything to worry about.

Cool, sounds good to me.

DevilR,
Thanks for updating the post up at the top.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
DevilRedeemed is doing the best he can. im ready man. lets make this so

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
thanks for the support.

alright let's just get on with it. I may cover the rest of the bulk purchase myself if not all buyers come through. but I hope most do.