US Citizen married to immigrant? No stimulus for you.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Speaking of forward credits, NY has been fucking me on these property tax rebate bullshits.

We bought the house in 2014 (one week after it was too late to claim the credit for 2014). We never got a check in 2015. State taxes asked if I received a credit and I said no. Gave me a renter's credit. Never got a check in 2016 or 2017. Finally got a questionnaire about 2015 and they had me submit my taxes. Got a check to make up the difference. Got my first real check in 2018. Motherfuckers still owe me the difference for 2016/2017. Thus why I will never vote for Cuomo ever.

Because this shit is such a fucking bureaucratic boondoggle scheme.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
There are so many wrong things here. And the worst thing is, the worst, is that a sizeable amount of Americans don't see anything wrong with this. I was talking to a Chinese friend today, someone who's a party member even, and they told me that when they were young and growing up they thought America was the envy of the world, a land of hope. But it isn't any longer. And honestly I couldn't argue with her.

Imagine coming from a country, immigrating here, raising a family...and still getting treated like shit just because they weren't born here.

This is an issue I think about very often.

Even with all it's problems, and regardless of what some brainwashed Chinaman a generation or two removed from peasantry thinks, most people would much rather live in America.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It is not a non-story to me, I just don't like the spin that is put on it.

You wrote earlier that you worked for a sock puppet shop.

You have usually come to the defense of the Trump administration.

If this is a story you have a vested interest in, I doubt it's for humanitarian reasons, as much as partisan.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
You wrote earlier that you worked for a sock puppet shop.

You have usually come to the defense of the Trump administration.

If this is a story you have a vested interest in, I doubt it's for humanitarian reasons, as much as partisan.

Sock Puppet shop? :scratch:
I don't see an administration as being something to defend, or even mattering that it exists.
My interests are information. I am only venting because the article is lacking in said information, despite the relevance it would have to the story. If the story was "this married couple didn't get money, here's why" instead of "this married couple didn't get money because Trump hates brown people" then I wouldn't have complained. BUT, the media doesn't write stories like that, you have to dig into niche sites to find it. And I am not that interested to do that digging, as it is a minor curiosity, however I had the chance to comment on it by way of you posting the link into a public forum with a penis in the header.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sock Puppet shop? :scratch:
I don't see an administration as being something to defend, or even mattering that it exists.
My interests are information. I am only venting because the article is lacking in said information, despite the relevance it would have to the story. If the story was "this married couple didn't get money, here's why" instead of "this married couple didn't get money because Trump hates brown people" then I wouldn't have complained. BUT, the media doesn't write stories like that, you have to dig into niche sites to find it. And I am not that interested to do that digging, as it is a minor curiosity, however I had the chance to comment on it by way of you posting the link into a public forum with a penis in the header.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?272895-Investigative-piece-on-sock-puppetry

If you take anything away from the article, it should be that many citizens who are married to non-citizens have not received money that other people are getting. From there, you find that the language of the CARES act specifically denies people who may not be be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or "qualifying" resident alien and/or do not have a valid Social Security number. And this was written by McConnell and friends, without input from the other side. In the end, it was bipartisan out of necessity.

But the animus is consistent.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
You thought I actually got paid by someone to shitpost on the internet? :lol:

Speaking of the CARES Act, I did read some of it, mostly any sections referring to the Treasury. In there is does say that States were getting money as well, but then Cuomo goes on TV and rails about how NY isn't getting any money. Is it because it was promised in the Act and not fulfilled, or was he just hoping no one in the viewing audience had read that part?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You thought I actually got paid by someone to shitpost on the internet? :lol:

Speaking of the CARES Act, I did read some of it, mostly any sections referring to the Treasury. In there is does say that States were getting money as well, but then Cuomo goes on TV and rails about how NY isn't getting any money. Is it because it was promised in the Act and not fulfilled, or was he just hoping no one in the viewing audience had read that part?

Cool, amateur sock puppetry. Like a low rent Eclypse.

Let’s stay on topic and not explore extremist right wing talking points from last March.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I can't see people call each other foreign assets without thinking about Louise Mensch making a punchline out of herself on twitter.

Like, even if it's true, I don't know how much it really matters to "very online" people. Allegiance and enmity aren't based on national interest.

Russia and North Korea aren't after us, CHUDs and/or SJWs are.

All that being said, Tripedacus isn't coming across as arguing in good faith lately.

Hey Tripedacus, you aren't coming across as arguing in good faith lately.

For example, you seem like you *should* understand the issue people take with the disinfectant comments at the press conference, but your posts on the subject so far don't appear to address those issues in a substantive way. I mean, invoking the NPC meme is basically a declaration that you intend not to understand your opponent's position, and I'd like to think you can be better than that. We aren't swarming each other on twitter. This is neo geo dot com.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
If he actually said inject disinfectant or drink bleach, then yes. But he didn't say that. So if people know he didn't actually say that, then why are they going on like he did and reacting to it as if it happened that way?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
This is Scott Adams on Charlottesville. That's the bit we're doing.