TWO 161 in 1 18 USD shipped MV1C w/biosmasta 125 USD shipped

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
TWO 161 in 1 FOR PARTS OR REPAIR The one with the yellow shell(it's an old yellow not the newer one) has audio interference.The games play fine but the audio is screwy with random in game sounds.My bet is that the Altera chip or v roms to need a solder reflow.The cart with no shell has a mind of it's own.When it decides to boot,it will not boot certain titles and just reset.I played MS3 and MOTW with no problems.Strikers and SamSho V special kept resetting.Maybe a bad p rom 18USD shipped for both.
Samurai Shodown IV AMAKUSA'S REVENGE HOLO label that is curling on the edge due to not being placed in evenly from factory(the label is in good condition, not ripped just curling a little)shell is very good. 59 USD shipped SOLD. THANK YOU
IRON CLAD PHOTO One of the best shmups available for the system imo. 120 USD shippedSOLD. THANK YOU

MV1C MOTHER BOARD w bios masta attached for uni-bios,the original stock battery is holding data and date so I left itin place Very Good Condition.125 USD shipped

TOP PLAYERS GOLF AES CART No label,shell has a some scratches,cart only,works perfectly.28 USD shipped Photo later if you need it.SOLD. THANK YOU
PHOTO REMOVED
FATAL FURY SPECIAL US Label,a little peel up as it was never laid in correctly from the factory. SOLD. THANK YOU
PHOTO REMOVED
Original AOF2 ART SET.PERFECT CONDITION and COMPLETE 14 USD shipped
Original WORLD HEREOES 2 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION(The white area has no dulling and very white) 12 USD shipped.
BOTH ARE SOLD.THANK YOU
FATAL FURY SPECIAL KIT The container is a little rough on the label side due to the tape that used to be present but good,the mini has that staining look to it,cart ,bubble wrap,bezel sticers and flyers are all excellent 115 USD shipped<SOLD. THANK YOU>
PAYPAL as GIFT or add 4%
BB

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
price lowered on the two faulty 161's...If you're interested in an IRONCLAD,PM me. I have this huge homemade controller with happ parts that needs to go,etc.
BB