This new Sega thing on April 17th (Terraonion Direct 2020)

donluca

Fio's Quartermaster
Judging from the logo, I'd definitely say something SEGA, although I have no idea what it could be.

MegaDrive/MegaCD/32x/Master System is already done.

Sega Saturn, there are already several options IIRC out there.

Dreamcast, same as Saturn.

Maybe they finally did a new arcade multi?

wyo

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.,
Great looking product for those that don't already have Saturn and DC ODEs.

CatBoy

Twinkle Star Sprite
It would have been an amazing announcement a few years ago but it's a bit late to the party even it seems to be the better option right now. Unless you've just been very recently interested in DC or Saturn ODE's, you must already have one installed. I agree that having a SSD in there instead of a SD card has its appeal, but how many games do you really need to have available at the same time really?
Anyway, this will sell well and I hope it paves the way for more TerraOnion products in the short term. Best of luck to them!

egg_sanwich

Giga Shock!!
Great option, I don’t have any of those bullshit hard to get solutions on the market already, and now I only need to buy one thing (I think?)

Time to dig those old consoles out of storage

fakeXsound

King of Typists
It would have been an amazing announcement a few years ago but it's a bit late to the party even it seems to be the better option right now. Unless you've just been very recently interested in DC or Saturn ODE's, you must already have one installed. I agree that having a SSD in there instead of a SD card has its appeal, but how many games do you really need to have available at the same time really?
Anyway, this will sell well and I hope it paves the way for more TerraOnion products in the short term. Best of luck to them!

Who are you?

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Amazing, day 1.

Same here. I have a DC with a clone GDemu but I don’t have a ODE for my Saturn yet. This sounds like a much easier to use solution than what’s available (if you’re lucky enough to buy one). If this kick as much ass as I hope I’ll get another for my DC for sure.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Rots famous he was thanked in video! lol

ya ill probably get this for dreamcast or my saturn Iv been a patreon of the professor Abrasive but who knows when thats going to get finished

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
Rolling out new products but I'm still yet to hear anything about my replacement cart since February. No update, No nothing. I also want to know why a bunch of comments including Alex's were deleted from the other thread. It's like nothing ever happened.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
Rolling out new products but I'm still yet to hear anything about my replacement cart since February. No update, No nothing. I also want to know why a bunch of comments including Alex's were deleted from the other thread. It's like nothing ever happened.
This is where my mindset is. That fiasco colored my thoughts on them.