The Official 2016 College Football Thread

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
The finish and loss of that Oklahoma State game was brutal. TCU is pretty well done, at least as far as the playoffs go, after losing to Arkansas. Oklahoma MIGHT get back into consideration if they win against Ohio State next week.

Looking ahead, these are the games I'm looking forward to next Saturday: Oklahoma vs. Ohio State, and Louisville vs. Florida State.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
The finish and loss of that Oklahoma State game was brutal. TCU is pretty well done, at least as far as the playoffs go, after losing to Arkansas. Oklahoma MIGHT get back into consideration if they win against Ohio State next week.

Looking ahead, these are the games I'm looking forward to next Saturday: Oklahoma vs. Ohio State, and Louisville vs. Florida State.

OK State shoulda never let that team be in the game that late, refs did screw up big time tho.

Texas freshman QB actually throws a real nice deep ball, its only taken ages to find one.

I have OSU > OU, Urban Meyer should be able to come up with a good game plan and prepare his team to beat OU.

Also, here lately the OU coaching staff has been making really interesting decisions.

Louisville vs FSU..... whats the over/under, like 120? lol

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I was really hoping that Cinci would pull off the win vs. Houston but they collapsed at the end.

Theres some good games saturday tho, cant wait.

90s

I was really hoping that Cinci would pull off the win vs. Houston but they collapsed at the end.

Theres some good games saturday tho, cant wait.

It was a fun game to watch and to hear the discussion of both schools possibly joining the Big XII.

Another notable game for this weekend: Notre Dame vs. Michigan State.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Alabama looks like things could go bad, then doesn't. FSU gets demolished. Michigan get trolled but eeks out a win. Notre Dame is getting embarrassed.

Wisconsin struggles, Tennessee struggles (again). Ducks lose.

Fun week.

lithy

20 Year Member
Tennessee beats Florida, finally.

Notre Dame loses to Duke, lol.

Les Miles loses on clock management again, it really is s gift.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Aaaaaaaaaand Les Miles just got fired.

Cam Cameron also out.

LSU is a great job, I wonder who will end up with that gig.

90s

Like I said, not an SEC fan, but that Vols/Gators game was the highlight of the weekend. You could tell how much that win meant. If Georgia can somehow beat Tennessee its gonna make a clusterfuck out of the SEC East. Ole Miss finally kept a lead.

The BigXII is pretty much a write off unless Baylor can go undefeated. Yes, Baylor... :oh_no:

Marek

Banned
If tennessee performs well today I could see them bringing the motgerfucking ruckus to alabama next weekend.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
BORDER WAR TODAY

GO COLORADO STATE

we have to teach those Wyoming bastards the lesson that it's not okay to be from the other side of an arbitrary, imaginary line!

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
TN with the clutch win again!!

Cant believe Clemson won out over Louisville

lithy

20 Year Member
Can't believe Tennessee gave up that late go ahead TD to UGA. Then couldn't believe more that we got such a clean hail mary.

lol at FSU

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
How is FSU still ranked? Honestly...

That Louisville/Clemson game though, holy shit!

Marek

Banned
Well A&M have gotten pretty lucky with their defensive touchdown setups.

Here goes half 2. GO BIG ORANGE

lithy

20 Year Member
Well A&M have gotten pretty lucky with their defensive touchdown setups.

Here goes half 2. GO BIG ORANGE

I'm about to turn this shit off. How many times can we play like this in the first half and continue to win?

lithy

20 Year Member
If you turn it off then we're not friends anymore

It's just like when I threaten to leave games and never do. Maybe I'm hoping it motivates them. So far it hasn't worked though. And I do feel seriously distressed watching this.

Got the turnover we needed, gave it right back. Defense has been a savior for us. Offensive line needs to start getting better pass protection as we get later in this game and start to need a couple quick scores.

lithy

20 Year Member
I'm going to have a heart attack or a stroke. Please prep my memorial n-g.com page.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I'm going to have a heart attack or a stroke. Please prep my memorial n-g.com page.

Well I'd rather lose in a double OT I guess, just a shame they had this many turnovers in one game.

Marek

Banned
I said it's great! To be! A Tennessee Vol! I said! It's great! To be! A Tennessee Vol!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Bama too strong

stupid Nick Saban and his old lady gardening hat

90s

Penn State is back?! Their defensive performance in the second half was entertaining; JT Barrett could have been sacked twice as many times (5 in a half is still very impressive) if he wasn't so mobile. Ending the game with JT Barrett being sacked by 3 Penn State players was fitting.

Bama is looking damn near unstoppable.

Game of the week for me next week: Clemson vs FSU. Maybe FSU can muster something up.