The greatest car to have ever been made.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
IMG_3652.JPG.jpg

While all you guys are drooling over your GTR's, Porsches, Ferraris, and Corvettes, I'll be in my Tango T600 and leaving you guys in the dust. It can do the 1/4 mile in under 12 seconds. Fast enough to beat a Ferrari and gets better mileage than a Honda Insight, whats not to like?

http://www.commutercars.com/

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me...

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I'll just drive the hybrid sports car that is the Toyota Volta that gets 408 bhp and goes 0-60 in 4.0 seconds. :D

20040302-toyota-volta-2.jpg

-

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Honestly though, there are quite a few cars that would beat this Tango (very cool car thanks for the link btw).

The Lancia Delta S4 (and any Rally Group B car for that matter) would definitely beat one of those cars (0-60 in 2.3 seconds and even would've qualified 6th in the Portuguese Grand Prix!).

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Fuck that noise. 12 sec 1/4 mile. :rolleyes:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
K_Dash said:
whats not to like?

[URL]http://www.commutercars.com/[/URL][/QUOTE]

The seemingly highass center of gravity.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
StickmanLoser said:
The seemingly highass center of gravity.

They have a video on the site showing how well it takes the corner at an autocross. It went through the course like nothing while a different went on two wheels when it tried to make that turn at the same speed.

As for the rally cars you mentioned, Gekiga, I know about the infamous group B cars that were banned because they were too dangerous. They are good rides but unfortunately they are not street legal. That hybrid looks good though, but it looks like a concept car, and probably won't be made by the Japanese Buick.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Ameritech McLaren F1. A benchmark in automobile history that has yet to be beaten in it's class for over a decade.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
mercedes benz SL 65AMG. that's all i need to say about this. 0-60 in 2 seconds, 604 horsepower stock, V-12 twin turbo. you're not gonna stop it.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
Pininfarina is crying.

Pininfarina has been known across the world for their horribly ugly coachbuilding work. They only became famous because people whom like hideous ferraris also like ugly coachwork. Next time you should look into real coachbuilders such as Vanden Plas, Freestone & Webb, Franay, Park Ward, etc.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
ResOGlas said:
They only became famous because people whom like hideous ferraris also like ugly coachwork.

ResO, you kill me man. SERIOUSLY. No one can joke around like you can.
By the way, check your PM's for a change guy.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
WHY would anyone buy something like that? It looks like a car during a bad Anamoprhic 16:9 transfer to a pan & scan VHS tape where the cars and ppl themselves are super distorted and scrunchted up.

:oh_no:

I wouldn't be caught dead in one.

MERCENARY X99

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
K_Dash said:
As for the rally cars you mentioned, Gekiga, I know about the infamous group B cars that were banned because they were too dangerous. They are good rides but unfortunately they are not street legal.

Here's a quote from: http://www.stormloader.com/groupb/history.html
the new Group B class only required 200 copies of a car for homologation. The Group B rally teams could also produce "evolution" versions of their cars - and only twenty copies would be required!

Since the Rally teams back then had to make at least 200 copies of a car for homologation as well as produce evolution versions of the cars (20 of them) that they would be meant for public consumption (IMHO) because there are still websites that sell Ford RS200s and Ford RS200 Evo models.

And even if they aren't street legal (I'm not quite sure, but I think they were), you could still use them in the Pikes Peak Hill Climb in the Unlimited Class.

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
Kim _Kaphwan said:
mercedes benz SL 65AMG. that's all i need to say about this. 0-60 in 2 seconds, 604 horsepower stock, V-12 twin turbo. you're not gonna stop it.
I run from nought to sixty in two seconds.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I'm a bit disappointed. I thought this thread would be about the lancer evolution MR.

Matt

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I would walk ( in cold fucking rain ) before I'd drive that thing in public.

1/4 in under 12seconds. Sure, falling off a cliff.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
K_Dash said:
IMG_3652.JPG.jpg

While all you guys are drooling over your GTR's, Porsches, Ferraris, and Corvettes, I'll be in my Tango T600 and leaving you guys in the dust. It can do the 1/4 mile in under 12 seconds. Fast enough to beat a Ferrari and gets better mileage than a Honda Insight, whats not to like?

http://www.commutercars.com/
Um, you did hear of this car, right? :loco:

dr.r.muckly

Galford's Armourer
Force said:
I'm a bit disappointed. I thought this thread would be about the lancer evolution MR.

Matt

I just read an article about that car yesterday.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Volkswagen beetle

Trabant

Citroen 2CV

Ford Model T

These are the greatest cars ever made, mobilizing nations and economies.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
K_Dash said:
IMG_3652.JPG.jpg

Fast enough to beat a Ferrari

not if you have to go more than 50 miles.

At that point, it couln't beat fatguy's buick

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Loox like a real Lonely Mans vehicle. Your not gonna be a real chick magnet if you can't even fit her in the car...lol. :kekeke: