the buyrite way

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Then take it to the war room and stop cluttering up the decent boards here. I like this site alot and it makes me mad that you would have something against me just because I have a few more posts then you. Who cares.

Moderator please put this topic in the WAR ROOM. Thanks

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Buyritelogo.jpg

JRock917

, ,
Man, I about feel in the floor with laughter when I saw that logo Dolphinlord. Very good job! It seems buyrite has about the same valuable reputation here that our friends at NGF have.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Man! you guys are way to harsh on buyrite...Ive been buying from buyrite for years and they have been great to me...I bought metal slug 3 from them with 2 night shipping and I recieved it the next day! There prices are a little high, but c'mon $399 guys, suck it up!I pre-ordered kof 2000 from them so ill let you know how it goes.

JRock917

, ,
Please do let us know how the purchase of KOF 2000 goes- I personally would love to know. I have bought some things from them myself too, but only small-time things like my psx import mod. As far as neo-geo is concerned, when I found out about how high they have jacked some of the prices, I began to shop elsewhere. Heck, every time I call them they are like in some kindof rush, and keep telling me to go to their damn website. And what if what you are looking for is neo-geo related and you have to call them anyway because it is a hard to find item or the website says to? I guess you are kinof SOL if they are not in the mood to help you; I dont appreciate that kind of service when I am offering to spend my money on their merchandise. But, I guess their is always hope for the heathen.