SPIDERMAN 3!!!!! (who cares?)

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
ViewtifulZFO said:
So, did they basically try to cram in lots of villains and ended up wasting them?

Yes. What's there is great, but there should've been more.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
OmegaSaber said:
Yes. What's there is great, but there should've been more.

I haven't seen it yet, but I just watched 2 for the second time in 3 years... so I hope not to be incredibly dissapointed.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
OmegaSaber said:
I saw that too, but I'm still not convinced. I feel like the symbiote would have time to protect Brock and get him out of there. Granted he'd be injured (I feel like the skeleton was added for effect, I'm not saying he'd recover from all of his flesh and organs burned up), but it would get him out of there so he could get better and in that time they'd grow closer and he'd lose it even more. This also paired with the so called inconsistent strength of the pumpkin bombs makes me think he'll be around, or at least hope so.

I know it's dumb, but I hate to believe they'd throw him in there and get rid of him all within about 30 minutes. And I'm not even that big a fan of the Venom character, but it'd be insulting to the character and the fans for them to do that. Of course, this is Hollywood we're talking about so who knows.

f_skeletonbomm_6a2ae85.png