So- what games do you keep in your mvs cab?

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I rotate games weekly but slot 2 is almost ALWAYS a metal slug game and 3 is almost ALWAYS a Last Blade game!

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
You know what I keep in my (other) mvs cab? Marvel vs Capcom 2 :D

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I rotate them every week. But since I've got quite a bit going, it takes like a whole season to make a full rotation even with a 4-slot.

Josh

Banned
We have Metal Slug 2, X, Bubble Bobble, Baseball Stars, and Samurai Shodown V Special. Looking for the rest of the slugs if anyone's looking to get rid of them.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Let's see... My cab got neglected for, I think all of 2011. So it was Blazing Star and World Heroes and two open slots. Then, when I was home last month, I gave it some attention.

Samurai Shodown II
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3
Magician Lord

If you'll allow me to say so, that's a fine lineup.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I usually keep Ninja Combat, Fatal Fury 2, Top Hunter, and Sonic Wings 3 in my four slot. I usually keep Fatal Fury Special, World Heroes 2, King of Fighters 96 and 97, King of the Monsters, Magical Drop 2, Windjammers, Last Blade 2, and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 on rotation.

kashou

n00b
in my 4-slot, I like to keep the last two slots as Metal Slug X and Puzzle Bobble (literally everyone that comes over loves Puzzle Bobble the most for some reason). Then for the first two slots I usually rotate out different fighting games. Currently it's KoF '96 and SSII.

Hawk

Crossed Swords Squire
Shock Troopers, NTM will always stay in my cab they are too much fun!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Updated lineup for the 4 slot neo 29:

League bowling
Pdp
Ss5
Blazing star/ pi2 rotation

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
In my lovely 4 slot:
Puzzle Bobble
Nam 1975 (yeah, keepin it real!)
Metal Slug
Garou

It's gonna have to hibernate soon though.... Will post this in another thread though as I will need info off you guys.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
My 4 slot has the following right now. I'll probably keep this for a while.

Breakers Revenge
MotW
Over Top
Ironclad

Weird mix right now:

Nam 1975
Super Dodge Ball
Neo Turf Masters
Ninja Combat

Just got the last 2 and I never really got into dodge ball despite owning it for years, but figured I should try it again after reading the informative thread in the gameplay forum.

Jed

n00b
Right now it's just KoF2002 while I wait for some more carts. Need a new kof98. Was previously a 161 multi but it was garbage.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Cool thread. I've totally overlooked it until now. I rotate monthly and usually look for themes. Last month of course was a Halloween theme with games like Nightmare in the Dark, Ghostlop and etc. This month is kind of a free for all and is:

1. Baseball Stars
2. Magician Lord
3. Burning Fight
4. Ironclad
5. Pochi & Nyaa
6. Mark of the Wolves

I usually keep a fighter and a shooter in there, and then the rest are a mix of whatever I'm feeling. Been feeling the retro thing pretty heavy lately (like, retro-retro) and I might start doing a mix of games based on a particular year, like next month starting at 1990 and then rotate out and up until the 2000s. Could be fun and force me to play games that sit more than get played.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Less than a week has passed and I already miss my cab.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Right now I have just Shock Troopers in there because I only have a 1 slot.
I have ordered a 4 slot though and the plan is to then start it out with the following:

Shock Troopers
Blazing Star
Neo Drift Out
Neo Turf Masters

Early February will be awesome...

View Point will probably be next in rotation
Metal Slug 3 will be there later
Garou if I manage to buy it

Last edited: