So Dion showed up on ASSEMbler

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
ANGF was frank, me and pwozerg-sama.

Anyone still have that iron fist we had?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Who could forget the faggot..

I'm sure you do.
In all honesty though, were all big boys now and calling him a faggot makes you look like a child. By resorting to that (as well as even recognizing him) you are giving him exactly what he wants. have you not realized that after all these years?

EDIT: and in the end many of you here want to feed into the BS as well. It takes two to do this sordid little dance and many of the members here have been willfull participants in low brow shit slinging & name calling, .

Last edited:
If he starts to post here I would give him a hard time for the old times.

I do have an account there, but I won´t go out of my way just to beat a dead horse. As Orpheus pointed, it is what he wants, just look at all the dubious info he managed to post in a few days.

Ain´t you a mod there tonk? look how things changed around, you could give him a taste of the ngf forums mod style if you wanted to.

Last edited:
And from the tone of the posts it's a virtual ass-kiss-a-thon. Even folks from here are getting their smooches in there. I wasn't here at the time, but didn't the Freaks fuck over a shit load of people? SNK ended up suing them? They're pretty notorious - Why are responses to his post so warmhearted?

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
No idea BEERSANDVIDEOS. I decided to put my 2 cents in.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He's being asked about destroying inserts atm.

It'd be funny if those pics surface.

As far as his reception there, I'm sure they're hoping for protos.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
And from the tone of the posts it's a virtual ass-kiss-a-thon. Even folks from here are getting their smooches in there. I wasn't here at the time, but didn't the Freaks fuck over a shit load of people? SNK ended up suing them? They're pretty notorious - Why are responses to his post so warmhearted?

Bah, it wasn't the lawsuit - SNK lost that. SNK is not the brightest bunch of people collectively, never have been. They can't even remember who they sell/grant rights to.

It all stems from a laundry list of things including (but no limited to):

- Shreding (so called official) home cartridge inserts at one of the early 2000 CGE shows and then posting pictures of it on the net all to instigate and irritate the fans.

- Doing a "tar and feather" job to Shawns $20,000+ order of neo home carts and CD's (stock for the neo store) by putting NGF stamps and stickers (just like the ones that Game Dude is known for applying) in all cart manuals and on the backs of inserts all to screw him for speaking out against them in the past (around that time there were other bulk orders to retailers sent to those such as NCSX and VGD and none of those were stamped/stickered).

- Dion "assaulting" a kid (less than half the size and many years younger than himself) at one of the CGE shows some years back (there are pictures of this) and Dion has admitted to it.

There is a signifigant amount more. I mean, it's been years since all of this drama and BS went down so I will leave it up to some others to contribute.

Last edited:
No idea BEERSANDVIDEOS. I decided to put my 2 cents in.

Not to stir anyone up, but even I cringed seeing the title of this post - and that's just from what I know reading the backstory in the "Best Of" forum. I'm just surprised he's not getting thrashed over there. Instead he's getting all sorts of "you're not so bad." The only disgruntled comments are being made at folks over here.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I want to see the protos he says he still has.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Everyone please check out my latest contribution to the thread :)

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You, sir, fucking rock. I especially dig how you didn't write a single word. The photo says it all. I'll be watching to see his reply to that.

Oddly, he logged off:lolz:

Probably waiting for a mod to scold Hewitson:loco:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Everyone please check out my latest contribution to the thread :)

At first I was going to say "I don't know if your the best guy for that" but after looking at what you posted I can safely say you made got your point across with flying colors.

Last edited:

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
What really annoyed me most about NGF was the arrogant attitude they always displayed.

They also should have reprogrammed the games for SNK and not only "correct" the inserts - imagine the quality increase.
SNK should have honored Dion by making him a playable character in the first World Heroes.