Name      - score      - ship     - stage    
Jeneki    - 449,030    - Miyamoto - stage 4

Arcade Sorcer Striker
Code:
Name      - score      - ship     - stage
_rm_      - 1,090,680  - Chitta   - Stage 6
Kidpanda  - 1,081,740  - Gain     - Stage 6
Gaston    - 741,490    - Miyamoto - stage 5

If anyone wants to try out the Dual Mode on the PS4 version I'll put it in a separate list.

Dual Mode (PS4)
Code:
Name      - score      - ship               - stage
Jeneki    - 8,907,350  - Miyamoto / Chitta  - All

Last edited:

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Is this available on the North American PS Store? I can't find it anywhere..

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Great series, crazy month but I'll try to get some credits in. :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
@Jeneki, don't forget, Mahou and Sorcer are different in their difficulty. Sorcer is easier than Mahou.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Sorcer Striker

Kidpanda - 1,081,740 - Gain - Stage 6? - Groovymame

3dc57bcac021bd9784824881f756bd1f.jpg

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
How do you find playing this in gMAME? Shooters are some of the most taxing on emulation's pitfalls, so I usually avoid, but hear decent things about Groovy MAME for shooters. What sort of PC setup do you have, and is it a bother to keep running?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
How do you find playing this in gMAME? Shooters are some of the most taxing on emulation's pitfalls, so I usually avoid, but hear decent things about Groovy MAME for shooters. What sort of PC setup do you have, and is it a bother to keep running?

yeah...the people want to know!

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Cool game. Got pretty far on first attempt. Will try to get a score in this week

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
So yeah, if anyone wants to just clear the game, Dual Mode is the way to do it. In addition to using P2 ship as an option, it has auto-bomb, and any time you run out of bombs the next enemy you kill drops one. Holy shit.

Mahou_Jeneki_8907350.jpg
Jeneki - 8,907,350 - Miyamoto / Chitta - All - PS4 Dual Mode

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
@Jeneki, don't forget, Mahou and Sorcer are different in their difficulty. Sorcer is easier than Mahou.

Truth right here.
What about PS4 inclusions for arcade mode? Would those just get added to the Mahou arcade table this month?

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
What about PS4 inclusions for arcade mode? Would those just get added to the Mahou arcade table this month?
PS4 Arcade mode is Mahou. It doesn't look like it lets you change the game settings unless you switch over to Custom mode, so you should be safe just staying in Arcade mode.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Sorcer Striker
Gaston 741490 -dragondude - stage 5- fba on shield tv
What an awesome game and glad I tried this. Never knew this existed since I am normally not a fan of raizing games but this is something else! Difficulty is fair and I think I can 1cc this. Dunno if I'll have the time though.
Screenshot_20181214-122422_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Sorcer Striker
Gaston 741490 -dragondude - stage 5- fba on shield tv
What an awesome game and glad I tried this. Never knew this existed since I am normally not a fan of raizing games but this is something else! Difficulty is fair and I think I can 1cc this. Dunno if I'll have the time though.
View attachment 52616

1cc both loops? That's a lofty goal.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
A little rambling first:

Last year I saw this game on display at Hey in Akihabara, each week they have a "central" cabinet displaying a game and streaming it.

I knew little about it, but immediately got my interest. Specially after watching some serious players nailing the game.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a copy yet but I went through the trouble of setting up a groovy mame machine just to play it. Boy was I hooked. I can say I probably spent more time with this game than all the other SOTM this year.

Also, I started playing the Japanese version and difficulty compared to American version is shocking.

Sorcer Striker

_rm_ - 1,090,680- Chitta - Stage 6 - groovymame
NInq1Hy.jpg

Last edited: