Jeneki
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread Polium (Web3 Gaming).
      KFC Console: "We'll keep your chicken warm!" Polium: "We'll keep a pointer to a coupon for your chicken warm!"
    • Jeneki
      Thanks, I need to get around to playing this game. Been spending too much of my time with random Arcade Archives stuff. Let's get...
      • GGA3_Jeneki_2062000.jpg
    • Jeneki
      M2 already did Raizing (Mahou). But seriously, Raizing can't catch a break. No Dimahoo on the upcoming Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium either.
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread SOTM June 2022: Gunbird.
      Mobile Light Force took out the cutscenes and tate mode, but otherwise should be the same game. Not in the first Gunbird. Just kill...
    • Jeneki
      Friendly reminder that M2 includes Teki Paki as a freebee with their recent ShotTriggers games. They have a home port working with this...
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread Evercade thread.
      I don't think Evercade games are coded to recognize analog inputs at all. There are lots of usb thumbpads and joysticks that work just...
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread MISTer FPGA?.
      Since the PS1 core got added to Update_All I gave it another look. I'm not having any music issues in Castlevania Chronicles now.
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread Atari VCS.
      Atari Vault drops to 4-5 bucks during Steam sales multiple times a year. That's enough for my Atari Nostalgia.
    • Jeneki
      I feel like anyone in Europe is morally obligated to hack a 360 with Raiden Fighters Aces, after the game kept getting pushed back and...
    • Jeneki
      New arcade carts for July: https://evercade.co.uk/two-new-arcade-collections-coming-this-july-jaleco-arcade-1-and-gaelco-arcade-2/...
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread SOTM May 2022 vote thread.
      Honestly I find Jet to be far less strict about stage 1 mastery than the first two games, at least for the initial medaling step. You...
    • Jeneki
      Related to secret games on the VS, the most recent update added a free game of the month (currently Tapeworm Disco Puzzle). Update to...
    • Jeneki
      Doesn't xbox use the Edge browser now? There's an Edge addon for ublock.
    • Jeneki
      Some important things to know: The Namco carts (Namco Collection 1 and 2) only work on the handheld. They do not work on the Vs...
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread MISTer FPGA?.
      https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/PSX_MiSTer#status Shows ps1 as work in progress, not ready for bug reports yet. When the time comes...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…