Shawn's Carts

Shawn

snkusa.com
I have received the Strikers 45, Neo Driftout, & Mahjong Jansin from Chris Ray. The cart stickers are bubble free, well applied, and satisfy my standards. I won’t be able to test the games until Wednesday night.

Stay tuned...

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
::Jaw drops::

I can't believe it....tha fucker sent you the carts...I gotta hand it to him...

I wonder if they work though?? That would be your luck Shawn...I'f they don't work PUT NGF IN YOUR BLACKBOOK!

They should be in there for screwing up so bad. Now that they have gotten so much bad press, I can't believe that they are still in bussiness....

Bryan

I'll stop the "-FUCK NGF-" thing if, and only if, the carts work. so for now....

-FUCK NGF-

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey BryLmoo, I wouldn't get too worked up about NGF. They're pretty much dead now. Notice you don't see much new on their homepage (neogeofreak.com), no more fake carts up for auction on eBay (after the last disaster where they had two auctions cancelled and the third didn't come close to their ridiculous reserve, whatever that was), no attempts to salvage their dead reputation here or anywhere else. They're done, kaput, through, history. Let'em go in peace . . .

C

Caris Nautilus

You'd think if NGF was gonna do an honest deal with anyone it'd be Shawn, I mean he's really the wrong person to ripp off

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I know they are done for but, I have seen auctions on ebay recently for some of their carts...(I hope no one on this board has bidded). I haven't heard anything from Dion or Chris in a while myself(not that I would like to). I always visit www.neogeofreak.com myself for the latest in NEO information (NOT)...

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

I

Iori

Ooh, those barcode stickers really makes me want to buy one. And damn, I could have sworn Magician Lord had a purple insert. how dumb does he think we are?

N

NGPSkinhead

Ans it stays impressive how good the manual and cart-sticker fit with the style of the corrected insert. It really looks much more impressive.

(uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

C

Caris Nautilus

I have a feeling there might be a fake dkd4 around. Iv'e seen cart auctions lately by him on ebay, And it didn't seem like dion at all

N

NGPSkinhead

Maybe it is from someone thought he bought real stuff and now truies to fool someone else

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Only thing about that auction for Fatal Fury 3 that is interesting is he says the Box and Manual are original.............what about the cart itself?

BonusKun