16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Does anyone have any ideas on Sega Genesis information on the web like:

Complete game list w/release date?
Price Guide
Pictures
Reviews

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Carlson

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nah ive looked through search engines and all i get is web pages of roms and emulators,
although sometimes as much as you might hate to look at them they may have a lot of info
as they often like filling there site up to make it look good.So your best bet may be the dedicated rom sites.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just dont download the roms,we dont want another neo facist;see warroom to see what im talking about.
Jesus that guy fucking strolls his ugly ass in the neo-geo.com forums and boasts about downloading the games free,i reckon its gotta be a known enemy to the scene.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Genesis is too old to have pric guide, reviews (you can still find them in www.gamefaqs.com) and so on.

16-bit, remember that Neo is a very special society. Other than that, you can barely find any Genesis, SNES, and other older systems info (unless is system info) on the web nowadays coz ppl take them down.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Nowadays is too hard to find any mint Genesis game.....

Either case, manuel or both are missing.....
All you get is a naked cart.....fuck

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
<STRONG>Nowadays is too hard to find any mint Genesis game.....

Either case, manuel or both are missing.....
All you get is a naked cart.....fuck</STRONG>

Not necessarily, out here in the midwest, (kansas) the Genesis outsold the SNES 2-1 by wal-mart store records. It is fairly easy to find carts with box, manual, and insert.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Originally posted by snknutball:
<STRONG>Nah ive looked through search engines and all i get is web pages of roms and emulators,
although sometimes as much as you might hate to look at them they may have a lot of info
as they often like filling there site up to make it look good.So your best bet may be the dedicated rom sites.</STRONG>

Shit did you hit that on the nail.
I get the same shit.
I oput in neo geo in a goto engine, almost the entire search was emulaters and roms, its BS.

I wonder if a snes collectors site even exists?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Originally posted by gokusama26:
<STRONG>Not necessarily, out here in the midwest, (kansas) the Genesis outsold the SNES 2-1 by wal-mart store records. It is fairly easy to find carts with box, manual, and insert.</STRONG>

Kansas is still selling Gen/SNES games??? Nobody plays DC, PS or PS2? Are we in 1991 or what?
I don't think you are talking about recent videogame sale, right? Only toysrus has some Gen/SNES games in the store.

Yes, you can still find games with manuel and box. What kinda game titls are you talking about? Dessert Strike? FIFA Soccer? Shaq fu?
Or you're talking about quality titles like Streets of Rage 2 & 3, Shinobi III, Phantasy Star IV or so????