SCII VS CMVS

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Within the next few weeks I am planning on getting a CMVS or a SCII. Now, I thought I had my mind made up to get a CMVS until I saw Super Converter IIs for sale in the NeoStore. If Shawn is selling these things then they must not be too bad...are they??? What do you guys think? A SCII is a bit cheaper than an encased CMVS. I need your opinions and wisdom please.:D

Last edited:

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Get the CMVS. I started out with a SCII and ended up sprining for a CMVS. SCII is cool.. but you're eventually gonna get fed up with it. Trust me.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Wait! Wait! I think that horse is still twitching!! Beat it! Beat it!

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
EDIT: fuck it

1276204830536836.jpg

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Get the CMVS. I started out with a SCII and ended up sprining for a CMVS. SCII is cool.. but you're eventually gonna get fed up with it. Trust me.

+1

But for the amount of money you're going to spend, grab a cab if you have the room.

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
+1

But for the amount of money you're going to spend, grab a cab if you have the room.

I wish I had room for a cab.

Well, it looks like CMVS wins. The only reason I made this thread is seeing SCIIs in the NeoStore made me re-think the issue.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Well, it looks like CMVS wins. The only reason I made this thread is seeing SCIIs in the NeoStore made me re-think the issue.

Seeing anything in the Neostore doesn't mean it's a good thing. Especially when they used to sell AES conversions. Ya, I said it.

It was long ago, but not anymore btw.

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member

Go for the CMVS. Be a cheap loser. :cool:

:tickled:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
yeah sure...LOSER! :rolleyes:

but as Neo Alec once bitched to me: "Its your money. Waste it as you please."

That i did, now it's your turn.
One man's friendly advice is another's bitching I guess. You need to lighten up a little, man.

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
One man's friendly advice is another's bitching I guess. You need to lighten up a little, man.

:lol: this guy here...

I'm kidding with you too man. I appreciate your advice, i honestly do. I just find it humorous that you have fought this anti-SMVSII campaign for half a decade. :lolz: