Resident Evil: Extinction

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Fucking awful.

I can't wait for the next movie, "Resident Evil: Attack of the Clones". Yeah, its not going to be ridiculous. I'd say the movie is at the same level of a Uwe Boll production in terms of relevancy to the game(s) it is based on, ugh.

You're probably better off saving your money then paying to go see this.

SSS

neo retired
i'm pretty sure they didn't have pre-screenings for critics. That's always a sign of a shit movie.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I like it how some people actually expected it to be good LOOL!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I would watch Mila do just about anything, so this qualifies. I'll watch it first chance I get.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
I spent my $ on Good Luck Chuck instead. Wasn't bad. Alba has looked better in other movies, but you can't complain, it's still Jessica fuckin' Alba. Movie was a lot more graphic than I expected. Trailer makes it out to be all "cutesy" and even "chick flicky" and Alba is made out to be a TOTAL klutz. The movie really doesn't play out that way, especially middle on... and more breast shots than you could count.

Plus, fat friend Stu for the win. He gave the movie a "Superbad" feel to it... that type of movie subgenre... which surprised me because you don't see his fat ass at all in the trailers (IIRC) yet he gets a lot of face time in the actual film.

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
No shit the movie sucks

And milla isn't even that hot anymore

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
I saw Resident Evil: Extinction yesterday and I was kinda of disappointed of what happend in the film and it wasn't long enough. At least I got to get out of the house because I haven't been out in 2 years. :D

After the movie was over I went to Target and picked up Heavenly Sword for the PS3 and a Blu-Ray movie and then went home. Man I'm beat. :eek_2:

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
The Resident Evil movies can lick my greasy, sweaty, lint filled taint. No.. wait they're not even worthy of doing such a thing. Fuck the RE movies.

Kristoff

Another Striker
Just saw it last night. Thought it was better than the second one, no doubt.

I liked it, the post-apocolypto look and feel was fun. Her dual machete's made me grin. And she's a goddess.

The Texas Chainsaw scene with the evil family at the very beginning was pretty shite though.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
In Dazed and Confused maybe....

The first RE movie was the only one that was somewhat decent from the 3. Still, they messed up to begin with by not using Romero or at least going by the game story more. I mean look at Silent Hill, that movie is a great example of why you should stick more to the game story since that seemed to be right in the first fucking place.

Which reminds me, Bloodrayne 2 is out on home release. The acting is so bad that the commercial shows it at its fullest. Fucking EWWWWWWWW Bolls!!!

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
SNKNostalgia said:
Still, they messed up to begin with by not using Romero or at least going by the game story more.

Romero did the comercial for Biohazard 2 (with Brad Renfro11111!111) which I got to see everyday on TV, for a week straight, in real time. 'Twas good. IIRC he (Romero, not Renfro) had a treatment worked out for a Biohazard movie - too bad that never worked out.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
kirax7 said:
You mean she was at one point?

She was stunning in Return to the Blue Lagoon back in the very early 90s. Since then, yeah, not so much.

kirax7

Cheng's Errand Boy
Asmoday said:
She was stunning in Return to the Blue Lagoon back in the very early 90s. Since then, yeah, not so much.

I've only ever seen in her the RE movies, maybe I should look up her old ones to see what you're talking about. But back to the RE movies... they were actually pretty decent up until the point where they gave the main character super powers and she went Melee with fucking Nemesis! >:( That ruined the movie for me right there. I mean, Nemesis is supposed to be this big bad ass killing machine without emotions and they turned him into the Beauty and the Beast? :very_ang:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
kirax7 said:
I'm going to see it regardless if it sucks or not. :eek_2:

QFT.

I'm a sucker for anything with Milla Jovovich. Heck I LIKED Ultra Violet!

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Oh come now, Milla is hot.

Doesn't anyone remember that old episode of 'Married With Children' where she played the French exchange student?

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
neobuyer said:
Oh come now, Milla is hot.

Doesn't anyone remember that old episode of 'Married With Children' where she played the French exchange student?

I remember that episode. :)

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i just bought the double dvd and it came with a free movie ticket.
looks like i'll be going in the next week or two.
(i like dumb action movies!(i even like the resident evil (and i fucking love the house of the dead movie(s)!) movies)(fuckers!))

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
It was bad. But not terrible like Resident Evil: Apocalypse was.