Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_wizardd

Nom-nom-nom 1975, ,
I have an old wank sock up for grabs if anyone's interested? A genuine steal...all I ask in return is your first born child. Any takers? :D

This thread is epic. I can't believe someone actually bought this.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I have an old wank sock up for grabs if anyone's interested? A genuine steal...all I ask in return is your first born child. Any takers? :D

:lol:

(I don't usually employ this smiley, but damn!)

Snuh

Sieger's Squire

Does it need to be refurbished or have any parts replaced?

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Chad, I never had such problems with the doll before. If you think there is a problem with her that I'm responsible for, feel free to PM me, and we can discuss resolving it. I know the factory is VERY good about refurbishing/repairs; if you don't want to do the vaginal replacement on your own, I'm sure they'd take care of that at no extra cost if you have to pay to get that fixed. Otherwise, we can talk about working something out.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I'm gonna call bluff on this whole thread now. Those pics of the item for sale are linked to off of the real doll main ordering page.:shame:

Was funny while it lasted I guess

mmsadda

10 Year Member
I'm gonna call bluff on this whole thread now. Those pics of the item for sale are linked to off of the real doll main ordering page.:shame:

Wait, really? This wasn't REAL?
successful_troll.jpg

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Well this was like a big budget movie with an ending that goes nowhere...:oh_no:

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member

What were you looking for?;)

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Real thread or not, what does it matter? It's still worth its weight in gold!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Amazing how many fell for it:mr_t:

Jerk...leaves me still in the running for WMTJ09

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
well that is it, I've lost hope in all things.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Wow, goes to show the dedication behind this ordeal. Fucking noob chadd sent me a PM being all dumbass and shit like I want to be friends or something...fucking dumbshits!

This is clear proof that we need an arcade sales market forum for the sole purpose of avoiding retardedness such as this.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Wow, goes to show the dedication behind this ordeal. Fucking noob chadd sent me a PM being all dumbass and shit like I want to be friends or something...fucking dumbshits!

This is clear proof that we need an arcade sales market forum for the sole purpose of avoiding retardedness such as this.

Your right,but retarded or not:GOOD JOKE

mmsadda

10 Year Member

We do need a dedicated arcade sales market, and probably an other video games market as well.

I would say that you have to have laughed at least a little bit, but I'm pretty sure you don't have a soul, and in fact are a robot programmed solely to inspire the dedicated arcade sales market.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
We do need a dedicated arcade sales market, and probably an other video games market as well.

I would say that you have to have laughed at least a little bit, but I'm pretty sure you don't have a soul, and in fact are the Norse God of Thunder sent to earth solely to protect the Neo and squash the noobs.

That's pretty spot on for EG, actually

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I'll keep repeating this untill everyone stops whining:IT WAS A GOOD JOKE:mr_t:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
This thread has set a precedent. We're gonna be flooded with secondhand fleshlights in Everything Else pretty soon, I bet.

black_wizardd

Nom-nom-nom 1975, ,
This thread has been epic win, honestly had me convinced it was a genuine sale!

Vagina replacement indeed.....lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.