Rare PCB Splatterhouse and Ghouls and Ghosts

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Both legit and clean! Pics over at Klov! Will only ship FedEx within US. Took me forever to find these but getting into cabs now that I have space! Paypal FF or buyer pays 4% fee. Sold as is! Buyer can request insurance at their cost.

Splatterhouse

$1100

Ghouls and Ghosts

$1000

I purchased this years ago from a trusted seller. It was originally US version. Here is a direct message from original seller.....

The board is a 100% original Capcom Ghouls 'N' Ghosts board. It was Bought from Japanese Yahoo as a World version, but when it arrived it was the US version. Anyway, the game was much easier than in Mame, as there were many more check points/almost like re-spawn points.

So I then had the board sent to The Sheep, (who confirmed it as an original US board) and re-burnt the ROMs so it plays like the World version - which means it basically plays like Ghouls 'N' Ghosts should. Nice and hard :twisted:

The reburning simply means that the game now plays like the the World release. This could easily be reversed by simply re-burning the ROMs - though no true Ghouls 'N' Ghosts fan would like the US version anyway, so there would be little point.

Last edited:

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For future reference, can you please confirm you sold them at the requested price (1100 and 1000) or with some discount? Thanks ;)

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I sold my minty Splatterhouse PCB just a few years back for $400 - jeebus