Catoblepa
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Catoblepa
      Catoblepa reacted to Johnny16Bit's post in the thread Post Your Recent Purchases! with Like Like.
      Titus the fox... 🥲 You know this started as a weird-ass partnership with a French comedian ("Lagaf"), with the main character...
    • Catoblepa
      Catoblepa reacted to pixeljunkie's post in the thread Cyborg Force, new 2023 project with Like Like.
      Just snagged the digital version - gotta feed the Dreamcast
    • Catoblepa
      Catoblepa replied to the thread Taito Egret II Mini.
      Ha! Smooth talker... 😏 Sorry man, but I think I'll pull the trigger for a japanese import on ebay and pay the fees (considering the...
    • Catoblepa
      Got it this morning (damn, that was fast). It's so strange that you can move the mouse pointer with the trackball and scroll the browser...
    • Catoblepa
      I've found an offer on italian Amazon for 79 eur (shipping included) and I've snatched it, thanks for the advice! I've read it can be...
    • Catoblepa
      Catoblepa reacted to pixeljunkie's post in the thread Taito Egret II Mini with Like Like.
      If you can snag one for under or around $90 - I'd say go for it
    • Catoblepa
      Too bad. I wish there were quality alternatives... one million brands of arcade sticks, and still no easy solution for paddle and...
    • Catoblepa
      Anybody tried to use the Paddle and Trackball Game Expansion Set on PC, or some Raspberry setup like RGB-Pi?
    • Catoblepa
      Catoblepa reacted to Neo Alec's post in the thread The Problems with the MV1C with keke keke.
      "the MV1C's audio is a deal-breaker" "the MV1C is a piece of crap." You show some respect! That's the same MV1C your great grandpappy...
    • Catoblepa
      Catoblepa reacted to GohanX's post in the thread The Problems with the MV1C with Like Like.
      Yeah these board are used when building not because they are the best, but because they were cheap and small. Most other 1 slot boards...
    • Catoblepa
      Catoblepa replied to the thread The Problems with the MV1C.
      Wow, I had no idea that board has these issues. I guess the M1VC was very popular for consolizing 'cause it was the only "top loader"...
    • Catoblepa
      Catoblepa replied to the thread CRT Fetish Thread.
      It's more complex than I initially tought. In theory, all RGBs (RGB+synch or composite) capable TVs should have both 50 and 60hz. But...
    • Catoblepa
      Since you're interested in this brand, I took a few pics of my best Mivar - though it still needs work. ;) It's a 21" V1E, one of the...
    • Catoblepa
      Here's one of my good flea market finds, a 14" Grundig Supercolor (model p37-443). I always had a Grundig TV in my home since I was...
    • Catoblepa
      Speak of the devil... found a genuine Brionvega Doney 12" in a flea market this morning. Of course, when you look at the back, you...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…