Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
good question ^^ or did you actually mean how much it cost me? for your guide?

@radiantsvgun: yep ^^

Last edited:

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Just got a new, at least I'll have something to play on WiiU. Hope this game is good, if not at least the toys are nice
Disney infinity 2.jpg

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Got my skycurser kit ! Man is it awesome, need to find a discussion thread on it for tactics now hehe

jtvpgXL.jpg

eMrxc86.jpg

C1ACKoi.jpg

ARmB4z3.jpg

7SRQu2m.jpg

ZjgYx7B.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Oh nice, Grendel. They did a real nice job on those kits. Quality box, nice art, very cool.

Looks like the PCB is in a metal housing w/fan built in?

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Great collection! Keep up the good work!

Edit:

damn, I thought I was on Yamazaki's collection thread..:scratch:

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Took a chance on a non working rastan and it just needs a cabinet with -5v. Also got some more keychains and ashtrays from a seller on AO:

52l2dRRl.jpg

X5KlUb5l.jpg

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Oh nice, Grendel. They did a real nice job on those kits. Quality box, nice art, very cool.

Looks like the PCB is in a metal housing w/fan built in?

The housing look/feels like acrylic, with the hardware inside. I really like the setup, my only complaint so far is that it is mono over jamma with no RCA breakout for stereo :/

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
The housing look/feels like acrylic, with the hardware inside. I really like the setup, my only complaint so far is that it is mono over jamma with no RCA breakout for stereo :/

Yeah, they could have done that or a 4pin. Still impressive though for a couple of guys, some hard work, and no kickstarter.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Yeah, they could have done that or a 4pin. Still impressive though for a couple of guys, some hard work, and no kickstarter.
Yeah I really wish they had done a 4pin. I emailed them about it and they said they had no plans for it but it woudl be stereo over the hdmi. If they are timed the same I wonder if you could pull the stereo out of the hdmi signal :O

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Yeah I really wish they had done a 4pin. I emailed them about it and they said they had no plans for it but it woudl be stereo over the hdmi. If they are timed the same I wonder if you could pull the stereo out of the hdmi signal :O

Is the game worth 700 bucks? I read on their site it only has 4 levels, otherwise I'd definitely be buying it as soon as it's available, but for 700 bucks I could probably get a whole new cab

Took a chance on a non working rastan and it just needs a cabinet with -5v. Also got some more keychains and ashtrays from a seller on AO:
That guy does great work, I've got keychains for my Neo and my Aero city keys along with ashtrays for my candies from him

Last edited:

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Finally got myself a NAS. After doing the research I decided to pick up the Synology DS216+II, 2x 2TB HDD's, and an 8GB of DDR3 that this NAS can be upgraded with. Just finished setting it up tonight, and I will spend the weekend consolidating pictures, videos, project files and "misc" data from 3 PC's, 1 laptop and 3 iOS devices. Fun times.
xwwD7B7.jpg

Also got myself a couple upgrades for my MVS board - Universal Bios and VMC for my 1FZ! :buttrock:
XHGSrVk.jpg