Burning Fight x2
Magician Lord x2
Art of Fighting
Bust-A-Move
World Heros 2
3 Count Bout
Nam-1975
Baseball Stars Professional

All mvs, I am not interested in kits, but I think one of the SS is a full matching kit. Partial kits, lot of marquees. All came with a box, may not be the right one, or in good shape, except the Burning Fights were loose. All seem to have good english labels, and carts in decent shape. All pretty dusty. Haven't cleaned or tested any yet.

bought for 535$

Last edited:

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Mail call! I got these in the mail today. I got SS2 and RB1 from Yaton, but I had to replace the shell on my RB1 because it was in horrible shape and wouldn't fit in my MVS. Luckily, i still had this SNKG shell I got from Yaton awhile back. I also replaced his infamous, low resolution labels with ones I printed from JNX.
02csg3gug7wbs26zg.jpg

I'm still missing X and 5. I have a copy of X on the way. 5 has been a tough one to track down affordably.
Yeah, I hear ya. Both 3 and 5 are very expensive games. I got 2 and X, and I hope to get the rest soon. Good luck on your quest though! :)

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I didn't know you're married, Matt...........dang)

Thanks, I really like the look of this one. Oh and you mean Marty right Jungiepants?

Looks nice, but I definitely get high school flashbacks looking at it. Pity that you couldn't have gone with the red - I think that would look bad-ass. Especially with some Neo Geo logos.

That's the main reason I wanted it. I like the high school locker look of it plus it has locks on each of the doors. Yeah I really wanted the red but the white is growing on me more.

Last edited:

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Have any of you ever bidded or bought a game you really wanted online, then realized after paying that "shit, I overpayed"?

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Amazon delivery today. Early birthday present from the Mrs.

3e3f78281e825f7420571d474e415e40.jpg

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Oh I was aware of that, i was just too stupid and tired to realize the shipping was outrageous

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Have any of you ever bidded or bought a game you really wanted online, then realized after paying that "shit, I overpayed"?

All the time. I've gotten better since my ss0s, but just when I think I did great,I find out I fucked myself.I just bought a lot offline, thought I did fantastic, I'm starting to second guess that now.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
You just single handedly doubled the value of legit ww7 carts. Good thing I already have mine.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Not true, they were already getting outrageously expensive. One sold recently for over $120.

Ok, but you just dropped almost $100 on a boot. Why not just be a little patient and get the real deal?

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
LoL, tard detected.

Yes, I can admit I made a mistake. But here's the thing, I am only human. I was bound to fuck up sometime in my endeavor. So the best thing to do for me is learn from it and move on. Nobody's perfect.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Defends overpaying for a boot. Do you happen to be French?