Post Your Recent Purchases!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I found out that not all of the issues is the bad lasers. Some of them have fully dead cd lasers, but seems the power supply is the issue on most of the systems with problems. I talked with someone that does repairs on them and he said most of them he was able to get working again without needing a new laser lens installed.

Oh word! Make sure you keep us in the loop about it. Make a thread!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Built a PC for my PVM a couple years ago using an ArcadeVGA card I had laying around. It's really the way to go imho for an emulation gadget. The android media players and raspberry pis are fun to play with but won't ever match the functionality and flexibility of a PC. A compact PC is a nice way to go these days though, I built mine with a mid tower with power in mind (up to PS2 emulation if desired).

Looks like it runs well lurk. I wouldn't mind running my main rig through my pvm as a third monitor. Just so when I feel like playing a emulators on the pvm I could do so.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Another MVS cart to add to my small collection. Santa was kind this year :)

IMG_4476.jpg

That orange is killer. I want to eat it.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Christmas and Random Purchases this month
dec2015_pickups_1.jpg
Now I have all 4 Langrissers worth owning ^_^.
dec2015_pickups_2.jpg
Much of the rest were low hanging fruit I noticed and snatched up.

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Got these for Christmas. Definitely dig the character simplified color blocking.

Ya know you're getting old when you actually like getting socks for Christmas. At least Street Fighter ones.

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_9543.JPG

IrishNinja

Kuroko's Training Dummy
some good shit on this page - that PVM is looking sharp, too! need to work on mine, the top left corner is giving a green hue, i'm assuming it's the nearby receiver causing that.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Wow this photo sucks, but my NGCD scoops over the last few weeks. Power Spikes II was $8 shipped so I figured what the hell. I've got Top Players on MVS, but wanted to check out the CD music, likewise with MD2 I picked it up just for the music. And TSS just because I'm not going to fork over the cash for the MVS version.

IMG_0930.jpg

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
dec2015_pickups_3.jpg
Came in today ^_^ I had the first Panzer Dragoon and Saga before the great theft of 2004, never managed to get this one until now. (Still plan to grab the first one at some point, but for now I can play that one via Orta).

Madman: Whats with the golf theme and neo geo? Are the golf games any better/worse than other systems? (I love Mario Golf for Gamecube)

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
View attachment 31640
Came in today ^_^ I had the first Panzer Dragoon and Saga before the great theft of 2004, never managed to get this one until now. (Still plan to grab the first one at some point, but for now I can play that one via Orta).

Madman: Whats with the golf theme and neo geo? Are the golf games any better/worse than other systems? (I love Mario Golf for Gamecube)

Neo Turf Masters is one of the greatest games ever made....period.