Post Your Recent Purchases!

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
FvJm27hl.jpg

:eek_2:

I've never seen this before. Where Nintendo has release this SF1 ?

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I think it's a SHARP release of a TV+Integrated SuperNes. Only for JP iirc.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
My new japan watch :
Tacs Mask Player TS1004B

EQAiuHa.jpg

G7XnOoX.jpg

--

new book :
Eye on the Underworld

bDLHxBD.jpg

ORiy1Pw.jpg

VW7LCD0.jpg

by Victor Feenstra

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
for my SNK NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro

kCIx1ZS.jpg

And I wait Samducksa buttons, Seimitsu stick and one beautiful Sanwa balltop Dark Maple Wood.

I want custom this stick :drool:

IGDetail

n00b
Picked up a new project cab - a Dynamo HS-1. It came with a TMNT PCB and a very clean 19" Happ CRT so very happy with what I got for the money. Since it's a Dynamo, my plan is a six-button SF2:CE themed ARpiCADE.

thumbnail_IMG_5215.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Someone ship U4G a powerful magnet to render that floopy.a useless disk.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
If you are going to go through the trouble of being a homo and watermarking your pictures...why don't you at least do the smart thing and put it in a place that can't be so easily cropped? Dumb Spaniard.

Stay tuned for my purchases. Don't lose sight of them, and do not get distracted from anything that could be more important in your life!

LOL

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
That is, stay where you should be, with your eyes open and pending each new entry that I post. You can insult and prove the scum you are, but never disobey. Pay close attention to what I acquire, every corner, every watermark, every light and angle, every game, brochure or whatever. I love seeing you so attentive to my material things. Keep it up sweetheart. You are very docile, and I know it.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
owPpznd.jpg

Played Once Again, loved it, and figured I'd pick up the original and play it too. I also grabbed the arcade ACA release on the Switch, but didn't particularly care for it beyond Daddy Mulk.

I'll be the lone wolf and say I don't mind seeing the pictures of the stuff he posts. I just find it pretentious that he has to water mark all his stuff when nobody else here is doing it.

Same here. The watermarking is really dumb. Supposedly it's common in Europe...? I just don't get it. We can see who posted the pictures, we don't need a watermark. Are people legitimately worried about having their photos stolen and reused by someone else?

Plenty of people buy dumb shit to put on their shelves, even if they're not games. If someone wants to buy PAL games as decorative items, it's not something I would do, but I don't have a problem with it either. I also don't live in Europe or have nostalgia for PAL games.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
You can do anything you want in the privacy of your own house. But once you start parading your faggitry on the forum for all to see, you open yourself up to good old fashioned Neo Hyphen Geo Dot Com ridicule.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Same here. The watermarking is really dumb. Supposedly it's common in Europe...? I just don't get it. We can see who posted the pictures, we don't need a watermark. Are people legitimately worried about having their photos stolen and reused by someone else?

Plenty of people buy dumb shit to put on their shelves, even if they're not games. If someone wants to buy PAL games as decorative items, it's not something I would do, but I don't have a problem with it either. I also don't live in Europe or have nostalgia for PAL games.

Finally, an intelligent response and with some common sense.
It is really fun when you read that putting a brand or nickname on a photo is linked to a possible fraudulent use of that photo.

Well, I want to give you this explanation and I will do so. The watermark is a tradition among many video game collectors in my country (not all, but very widespread). Following that tradition, I will tell you this watermark is a kind of signature on the photo. It is simply a signature of the person who makes the photo, without pretending to avoid using it without permission, or any other strange situation.

It is much simpler than it seems. I personally mark the photos I post as a way to sign a work done (the photo in this case). I love photography from a young age, and I like it very much and I have fun applying all the talent possible to take a good photo. If I wanted to prevent someone from using the photo, I would put the watermark in another way and in another place so that it would be difficult to edit or delete that mark. But that is not the reason of my watermark.
I don't care if someone uses my photos for whatever they want. I assure you that I will continue sleeping peacefully and happily every night. That said, I appreciate your sincerity. I can understand that a watermark seems absurd, but I like you to see that it does not hurt anyone, just as it does not hurt to collect what everyone wants, whether PAL or NTSC games, or stones.

Whoever wants, can understand it. And who does not want, can kiss my ass. Anyway, I will continue doing what I want and whenever I want. It is very simple.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Finally, an intelligent response and with some common sense.
It is really fun when you read that putting a brand or nickname on a photo is linked to a possible fraudulent use of that photo.

Well, I want to give you this explanation and I will do so. The watermark is a tradition among many video game collectors in my country (not all, but very widespread). Following that tradition, I will tell you this watermark is a kind of signature on the photo. It is simply a signature of the person who makes the photo, without pretending to avoid using it without permission, or any other strange situation.

It is much simpler than it seems. I personally mark the photos I post as a way to sign a work done (the photo in this case). I love photography from a young age, and I like it very much and I have fun applying all the talent possible to take a good photo. If I wanted to prevent someone from using the photo, I would put the watermark in another way and in another place so that it would be difficult to edit or delete that mark. But that is not the reason of my watermark.
I don't care if someone uses my photos for whatever they want. I assure you that I will continue sleeping peacefully and happily every night. That said, I appreciate your sincerity. I can understand that a watermark seems absurd, but I like you to see that it does not hurt anyone, just as it does not hurt to collect what everyone wants, whether PAL or NTSC games, or stones.

Whoever wants, can understand it. And who does not want, can kiss my ass. Anyway, I will continue doing what I want and whenever I want. It is very simple.

So it's to make sure everyone knows it was you, Mr. Ultra 4th Gen, that took that photo. Oh the great Ultra 4th Gen and his upholding of the Spanish video game collectors tradition. You are so important! :thevt:

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
I didn't see this thread before the Black Friday one, would've just posted my buys here. Prefer the general purchase threads for history.

I almost left empty-handed from BestBuy but took a second look and loaded up on 4K movies of beloved favorites. Last year I bought T2: Judgement Day and Tom Cruise's Oblivion which was by the Tron: Legacy director.

IMG-20191130-075411.jpg

All were $10, except the newer "Godzilla: Pimp of the Monsters" @ $12.99.

I don't buy much games but had a little rotten luck in that a Steam game I bought a few weeks ago went on sale for half off. Could've waited, I got plenty backlog, there was no rush but that's how it goes.

I'm gonna check out Cyber Monday deals too, sometimes it's worth the trouble.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Nice purchases @NightWolve, I love Batman Begins and Matrix!

So it's to make sure everyone knows it was you, Mr. Ultra 4th Gen, that took that photo. Oh the great Ultra 4th Gen and his upholding of the Spanish video game collectors tradition. You are so important! :thevt:

It is as simple as a watermark that no one hurts. Just a signature All that "ironic importance" is given by you (and someone else) from the moment you speak of that simple mark over and over again in tens of pages. Perhaps the problem is that you do not accept the freedom of another who says and does what he wants. Or that your subconscious play a trick on you and you want to imply how little you care about Mr. Ultra, when in reality you don't stop paying a LOT of attention to everything he says and does.

Some other examples of some other collectors I know following this simple "tradition":
Spoiler:

@Hipsilon2b
large.WaterMark_2019-09-19-15-36-07.jpg.23ab6c3f7ee7aeae0f06e4b104a4c6b8.jpg

@vade-retro
vade-retro03.jpg

@Hvnter
27736920068_6970cf4aa7_b.jpg

@Daijiro
Fatal Furys 3 Jap-USA_zpsf39pws45.jpg

@Bel
DSC03869.jpg

@Baek