Post Your Recent Purchases!

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Just picked up cyber lip and fatal fury 2 for aes. As soon as I can upload pictures I also picked up burning fatal fury and fighters history dynamite.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
JNX is awesome

I have an old gun from a competitor, so I knew what I wanted and James came through:buttrock:

I've had to store it unopened for too long. Stupid mini civil war at home that's only worth this little blurb as to why.

edit Playing some Mat Mania...It's been years...one of my guilty pleasures. All thanks to a custom jamma adapter from JNX.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I clicked on JohhnyD14's signature:

Spoiler:
47 times
Spoiler:
the first 5, I was ok with
Spoiler:
felt like it was an ode to jibs
Spoiler:
then it kept going, and I was annoyed
Spoiler:
but I couldn't stop
Spoiler:
I had to see the punchline
Spoiler:
what could it be?
Spoiler:
fart
Spoiler:
or
Spoiler:
I made you click this 47 times, and all it said was:
Spoiler:
I made you click this 47 times
Spoiler:
well, now that I saw the prize - you have to see for yourself
Spoiler:
it's that good

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
I clicked on JohhnyD14's signature:

Spoiler:
47 times
Spoiler:
the first 5, I was ok with
Spoiler:
felt like it was an ode to jibs
Spoiler:
then it kept going, and I was annoyed
Spoiler:
but I couldn't stop
Spoiler:
I had to see the punchline
Spoiler:
what could it be?
Spoiler:
fart
Spoiler:
or
Spoiler:
I made you click this 47 times, and all it said was:
Spoiler:
I made you click this 47 times
Spoiler:
well, now that I saw the prize - you have to see for yourself
Spoiler:
it's that good

Hahaha, that was great.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Sgt. James
e5d5cd_b0d954be4cb4493ca02b90ad078390cb.gif

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Nice pickup, but it looks like you need to mod that MD for 60hz pronto!
On the Mega Drive 1 if using a flash cart normally I would not bother with a switch, just cutting all the JP jumpers open and setting it for US 60hz, but in tandem with a Pal 50hz Mega CD a switch does come in handy for some games. I would suggest using just one 3 position On-Off-On switch instead of the standard 2 switches (one for speed and one for language) mod since its a lot cleaner and works perfectly. Also at least from my experience the standard 3 wire method works best - I tried the alternative 4 wire method with the pull up / down resistors but found it unreliable.

Yeeeah... I have to buy the tools to make it, doesn't look difficult even for a noob like me.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Funny, I've been thinking about selling my copy of Gunstar Heroes. I just can't get in to that game.

Maybe the wrong weapon combo? Force + Fire worked wonders for me. Also: it helps to play it like a speedrun, i.e. do not halt to blast everything on your way, just shoot what's in your way and move on quickly. Jumping forward allows you to move faster than running, try to constantly use the Body Attack+High Jump, while doing so. Do not use the Fixed Shot. Do not bother to save up or collect too much energy, it resets to a fixed amount anyway, each time you start a new level.

Give the game another chance, it's demanding due to the slowness of your protagonists, but once you figure out how to bypass this flaw, it becomes quite absorbing.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

Yeah, it works well for me when the scrolling stops and you fight incoming enemies from every angle, it's good for avoiding bullets, too. But other than that, I only use the forward Body Attack, as sliding slows you down a bit in it's last phase, it just takes too long for your character to stand up again. It also won't help you against indestructible obstacles, which can become a deadly trap if you slide into them, while being too close. You get stuck and half of your energy's gone.