Post Your Recent Purchases!

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
AvP, man... Can't be bad :)

I've just got a mint Megadrive 1 and a new Super Famicom off ebay.
Be nice to run them through my PVM when it turns up. That Megadrive will need a 60hz mod though... 50hz/PAL can eat a dick.

Last edited:

Phexe

Quiz Detective
new!

NG_Small.jpg

Never thought I'd get another AES but got a really good deal on the AES so I thought what the hell. KOF98 & KOF02 came this morning :D

Phexe

Quiz Detective
98 and 02 best in the series IMO

Yeah they're basically the best of their respective saga's (Orochi/NESTS) in roster/balance/etc. I still want to pick up KOF97 again, as I think thats great in single player (<3 the 3 Orochi Bosses + Orochi Himself) and I have mad nostalgia for that game, played it a tonne when it was new in Japan. :) (And maybe 99 because I played that to death with a mate years ago on his arcade cab).

Last edited:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
NikJ4_119.jpg

Mainly because it does 1080p60 and doesn't even cost half as much as the SONY RX100 MII.
Here are two sample videos (very different lighting), if anyone cares:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qz-D9yGEHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySRi6e-Q1rY

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I got some more cels, I'm proud to own the Krauser Kaiser Wave section. Super cool. I also was fearful of getting outbid on it. I got it for 1200 yen, but had bid 3000 just in case. iroha4554-img600x450-14360941997czbmz17538.jpgd167737886_1.jpgiroha4554-img600x450-1438606889gnrlrt25126.jpgiroha4554-img600x450-1436093943roelor11186.jpgw123426424_1.jpg

I've been collecting fatal fury cel's since like 2002. I have a gallery here that I just relaunched. I'm gonna do some more work on the design undoubtedly.

http://lwk.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Last edited:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
For a while I've wanting a bartop/tabletop arcade in the form of a Japanese arcade machine. Finally found a guy who could do it. Complete scratch build from wood... a custom SEGA Astrocity style bartop/tabletop machine!

Loaded with an SLG for scanlines, audio amp, Hyperspin front-end, etc. Built by Rob of Muti Game System (MGS Arcade), he did an amazing job. The details and quality is amazing. Even the inside is beautiful (as posted by his progress pics on Instagram and Facebook) The build took over 6 months, but was totally worth it. Even the joystick panel can be detached and used as a PC/PS3 joystick! There is even an HDMI out and easy to acces USB ports on the rear.

Unfortunately he is currently not taking new orders until he finds a way to produce them faster. Though I'm on the list for his NeoGeo styled bartop ;) However check out his awesome work here:

https://www.facebook.com/multigamesystem?fref=ts

6cc32766-727c-4532-bd23-f8b1485e0194_zpshkqdmsgc.jpg~original

MGS3_zpszioynip0.jpg~original

MGS4_zpsjxvtvdsp.jpg~original

MGS5_zpsshth7qkp.jpg~original

MGS7_zpsjle5grcb.jpg~original

MGS8_zpsjoryuzwz.jpg~original

MGS9_zps1lc01c6x.jpg~original

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
My next project

Kind of pissed the bezel has a gouge in it. I'd like to get it scanned, not sure how to go about it given it's size, and maybe get it repro'd for myself & others.

I have the boards too.

I'm going to need a harness and mounting plate for the boards...I also need a cab.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
For a while I've wanting a bartop/tabletop arcade in the form of a Japanese arcade machine. Finally found a guy who could do it. Complete scratch build from wood... a custom SEGA Astrocity style bartop/tabletop machine!

Loaded with an SLG for scanlines, audio amp, Hyperspin front-end, etc. Built by Rob of Muti Game System (MGS Arcade), he did an amazing job. The details and quality is amazing. Even the inside is beautiful (as posted by his progress pics on Instagram and Facebook) The build took over 6 months, but was totally worth it. Even the joystick panel can be detached and used as a PC/PS3 joystick! There is even an HDMI out and easy to acces USB ports on the rear.

Unfortunately he is currently not taking new orders until he finds a way to produce them faster. Though I'm on the list for his NeoGeo styled bartop ;) However check out his awesome work here:

Very slick. This is probably the coolest thing you've posted and you've snagged a LOT of awesome shit.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That's a lot nicer than my $100 cab.

Great grab!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Arcade restoration is a addictive hobby. Contratulations!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent

this has got to be the coolest looking table top mini arcade cab i've ever seen. I'm hoping by the time he is ready to accept order, i'll have the money because that looks fucking badass