Post Your Recent Purchases!

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Those are some nice conversation starters

And closet candidates!

Honestly.........I think that on every French/Italian/Spain computer they have a spread sheet that has a list of the games that they have and a price that they will sell it...........plus 30%.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
And closet candidates!

Honestly.........I think that on every French/Italian/Spain computer they have a spread sheet that has a list of the games that they have and a price that they will sell it...........plus 30%.

:lolz: I'm not going to lose money on my sales!

nickv

n00b
Holy crap, what have you traded for it?

i traded red n64 with 3 controllers, 10 n64 games loose,good ones tho zelda and marios and stuff, and a bunch of ok snes titles, also sold them my loose shitty earthbound cart and 5 games for 200$
i won on that deal

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
MDGS_zps11977260.png

SBZ_zps607f06cb.png

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
1 DAY NG.COM EXCLUSIVE GET S&T

I mentioned this the other day in OChat, found on CL for $10. Thought it was a typo. At the time I hadn't actually gotten it yet but I did end up getting this lot for ten bones. Not included in this buy are:
Ranma 1/2 (Ebay)
Mystery of Comvoy (bst on vgcollect)

2014-08-19181645_zps02ad8412.jpg

2014-08-19181810_zps92847028.jpg

2014-08-19182025_zps989f5a6f.jpg

My first CL deal and I didn't get raped or stabbed or anything. I haven't hooked anything up yet, but took a quick glance at the first magazine. Looks neat:

2014-08-19182243_zpse346c5bf.jpg

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Wait...is Ultima a Japanese created brand??? Or is that a Japanese only release catered for them? I always thought Ultima was US or European created.

EDIT:

Checking wiki, seems to be european.

This one was supposed to have a U.S. released. Even had a full page spread in E.G.M. There is probably an also compete build around but I'm not sure if it has ever been found or dumped. Shame too, looks like a fun game. It did have a release here on the PC though.

Also, the SNES game a couple post above is BS Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman (aka Shockman) which was only released on the Satellaview in Japan.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
What is that SNES game?
Reproduction it's Shubibinman Zero,which originally came out for the sfc satellaview.Though the only game in the series that hit the u.s was,shockman for the TG16 officially.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Woah I've never seen a cart like that. Out of the three I've had they were different variants of yellow. Like noticeable yellow. But never an orange.

Yeah, whatever happened to that FF2? Sigh...

Edit - keep it, all good. ;)

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Got the retro at Core Gaming up in Salem, NH great store and the owner and staff are awsome fair on the pricing and great to deal with on trade in's. I traded in two Walking Dead CE's one for the PS3 & 360 since they were taking up too much room and need the real estate for other retro. I got TMNT at Toy's R Us for $9.99.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Got the retro at Core Gaming up in Salem, NH great store and the owner and staff are awsome fair on the pricing and great to deal with on trade in's. I traded in two Walking Dead CE's one for the PS3 & 360 since they were taking up too much room and need the real estate for other retro. I got TMNT at Toy's R Us for $9.99.[img=http://s25.postimg.org/wl4xpx9ln/20140820_180407.jpg]

No. Hickey is a dickey.

EDIT: He's not a bad guy, but I'm sure he'll be out of business in a year.

It's one thing to not know much about video games when running a video game store. But having a seemingly poor concept of business in addition to this will most likely spell doom for him sooner than later.

Last edited:

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
Got the retro at Core Gaming up in Salem, NH great store and the owner and staff are awsome fair on the pricing and great to deal with on trade in's. I traded in two Walking Dead CE's one for the PS3 & 360 since they were taking up too much room and need the real estate for other retro. I got TMNT at Toy's R Us for $9.99.

Time Killers on the Genesis was panned for being one of the worst games on the Genesis. But for some reason I find it entertaining and unique compared to other fighters.